Chapter 212: Jennie's Figure on the Live Broadcast

Comincia dall'inizio

On the day that Wen Yongwei reported to the National Dancing Association, she dressed up meticulously and boarded the van.

The reporters arranged by Kang Cheng also followed along. They even started a live broadcast on a platform.

In the eyes of her peers, joining the club was not a big deal. However, Wen Yongwei’s fans were still eagerly waiting on the live-stream platform for her to join the club.

The fans’ encouragement filled the entire bullet screen.

As Wen Yongwei walked, the reporter following her asked, “Little Rose, is it very difficult to enter the National Dance Association? Do you have any experiences to share with us?”

“Actually, it’s not that difficult. It’s just that if you persist in dancing, you will eventually gain the recognition of others. So, no matter what you do, you must persevere.”

She smiled at the camera.

The fans praised her.

The reporter’s camera suddenly swept over to a familiar figure. Wen Yongwei’s fans immediately noticed and sent a barrage of comments. “Is the person in front Jennie?”

“This back view looks very familiar. The way she wears a mask is also very familiar.”

“It must be Jennie! Why is she here?”

“That goes without saying. It must be because Little Rose has joined the association. She also wants to join the association and prove herself.”

It had to be said that enemies were easier to remember than friends.

The camera flashed and Wen Yongwei’s fans recognized Jennie.

It was also because Jennie had no intention of hiding her tracks today that she had not dressed up to avoid outsiders. She had only casually put on a mask.

Wen Yongwei recognized Jennie as well. Why was she here? Did she want to join the association too?

If she wanted to join the association, Wen Yongwei could even introduce her to it, and she would not stop her.

How should she put it? The first person to announce that they had joined the association would receive a lot of praise. The second person who wanted to join the association would not be able to help making a fool of themselves.

Wen Yongwei walked in with her head held high. The reporter followed suit and said, “Looks like the person in front is Jennie. Does she want to join the club too? Little Qiangwei, can someone like Jennie, who doesn’t have any dancing skills, join the club?”

“Actually, as long as it’s someone who loves dancing, they have the freedom to apply. Jennie likes dancing. I believe that she’ll apply and pass too.”

The reporter smiled and said, “Then you will be working together at the same place again.”

“It’s my honor to work with Jennie. I admire her.”Her graciousness made the fans sigh.

When Jennie and Yao Jiahong entered, they did not bring any reporters with them. They had not expected that Wen Yongwei would bring a large group of reporters with her.

To Jennie, this was just a normal job. There was no need to announce her actions to the world.

Yao Jiahong said, “It’s nothing shameful. If the reporters take photos of you, we can just face it openly.”

“Mm.” Jennie responded.

President Cui personally received Jennie and said with a smile, “I’m really sorry. I knew that you were preparing for the college entrance examination and even asked you to come specially.”