Chapter 211: Data Beaten Up

Start from the beginning

The nurses didn’t want to accept the gifts, but she was sincere, so they had no choice but to accept it.

Rosé felt a little regretful that Dr. Jenny did not come over. She left a set for Lisa so that he could take it directly to Jenny.

There were still two sets left, so she got Jisoo to help her put them into her luggage.

Coincidentally, Lisa came over. Rosé hurriedly passed the set to him. “This is for little Jin.”

“You bought this?” Lisa naturally recognized that this was the new product Jennie had endorsed recently.

Jennie had instructed Lisa not to buy any more clothes and not to waste money. When she went to shoot the advertisement, the brand company had seen that her skin was good and her makeup was good, so they had bought many sets for her. There were still a few sets that had not yet been removed and placed in the room.

More importantly, Jennie was afraid that they would buy out the entire production line.

“Can’t I buy some? I have to support the singer I like, okay?”
Rosé spoke confidently.

Even the nurse who was packing her things thought that she had bought it through Wen Yongwei’s link. After all, the fact that she liked Jennie was a secret. She was too shy to mention it to others. Especially in front of Lisa, she would never admit that she liked Jennie.

Of course, it was impossible for her to like Jennie in real life. She knew that very clearly.

Lisa would not accept it. “Since you bought it to support the singer you like, keep it.”

Rosé pushed it back. “Keep it.”

Lisa turned to leave, but she stopped him. “Don’t forget that you’re already with Xiao Jin.”

Why was she still protecting Jennie? Did he think that she had bought the item from Wen Yongwei and thus refused to use it?

Lisa looked at her deeply and ignored her.

Rosé sat down dejectedly. The nurse was a fan of Jennie. Seeing her like this, she comforted her, saying, “Actually, Wen Yongwei is pretty good too.”

“Hah, is that so?” Rosé shrugged. “She’s indeed not bad, but she was really lucky. In the early stages, the others dispersed all their firepower, but she didn’t get any dirt on herself. She was focused on the competition, and her image as a rich and beautiful woman coincidentally worked with the aggressive mentality of her fans. Otherwise, how could she have gotten first place so easily?”

She could see everything clearly. That was why she felt that Jennie’s second place was more important.

The nurse nodded at her and said in admiration, “Miss Manoban, your evaluation of people is quite objective.”

***

After the day’s data was released, Wen Yongwei and Jennie’s advertisement effects were also released.

Kang Cheng took Wen Yongwei’s data and posted a celebratory picture on his Weibo account. In three days’ time, Wen Yongwei’s sales figures had exceeded 20,000 sets and reached a new record.

With Grace, he and Wen Yongwei had fought a beautiful battle and won. After all, all the artists that Grace had chosen before had only sold over 10,000 sets after such advertisements.

This proved that Wen Yongwei’s appeal was pretty good. It also proved Kang Cheng’s foresight.

The fans naturally felt honored, as if all of this was due to their own efforts. “Congratulations to Yongwei for setting a new record!”