Meeting one of The Horsemen

Peter continued walking down the broken roads and cracked streets. However he felt as if this trip to that crashed meter made no progress.

Peter(over dramatic): Ugh!! This is taking forEVER.

But he just continued to walk. Until a sound caught his ear.

Peter: Hmm?

It sounded like fighting. There were also growls and screeches that sounded similar to the undead he fought before.

Peter: Who the heck's killing zombies over there?

The web themed resurrected sorcerer saw a hole he can crawl through as he crouched down and made it to the other side. The fighting only got louder but didn't see anything. He could only deduce that it was around the corner. His answer was given to him however as one of the swarm was suddenly thrown at a wall, fall, bounce off a car, and hit the ground.

Peter:...........Nice...........

???:Pathetic creatures! I am your END!

The Honored One was taken back by the voice for two reasons. One was because of their word choice. The second... it was female.

Peter: 'Okay. This I gotta see.'

He walks around the corner to see the swarm get cut down by a bladed whip as it soared and swung around. He then looks to see a tall woman with gothic like armor, pure white eyes, and magenta red like hair.

 He then looks to see a tall woman with gothic like armor, pure white eyes, and magenta red like hair

(Me: Hyuh! Ha! Heyyy Pretty Mama)

This woman fought with elegance and fury as she sliced through her enemies. One jumped to swing at her but she dodged by cartwheeling and counterattacked. Destroying all of them with a ground slam.

Peter:

The Spider saw the blue ghost like demon faces come out and absorb into the woman as her whip disappeared and she attached the hilt to her waist belt. That's when a shadow like specter appeared.