Chapter 2~ 𝓙𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓼𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓼

Rachel P.O.V.

Jesus Christ.

So, apparently Will likes me?

Not logical. I know. Nothing seems to make sense with boys, so...

Whatever. I guess I'll ignore it. All the boys in our class are jerks so they have no chance with me.

"I really doubt Will likes you, just sayin'," Sophie said. She was obviously trying to make me feel, well, not as dumbstruck as I currently happen to be. Annoyingly.

"And if he really does," she continued, "his heart's gonna be broken."

"True," I grinned. I glanced over at Claira who was being strangely quiet.

"You 'kay, Claira?" Sophie asked right on queue.

"Uh, yeah," she mumbled uncertainly. "I-- nevermind."

Then a thought struck into my head like a bolt of lightning. Could she possibly be jealous?

Nah. She wouldn't.

Would she?

Should I ask?

Claira P.O.V.

Was I?

Jealous, I mean.

About...

Will?

Ehhh, I don't know. I do like someone though.

Okay! Whatever! I give up, life! I think...?

I like Will.

Holy crap.

"You sure you're alright? Lately you've been super quiet," Rachel asked. She almost sounded suspicious.

Her next words related to that, too.

"Do you really have a crush on one of the boys?" she said next.

Um...

"Um..."

"Do you?"

"You can tell us anything, bestie," Sophie assured. "Honest."

I bit my fingernail.

"Yes," I spat guiltily.

"Who?" Sophie bellowed.

"Ummm..." I thought for a moment. Why were they so desperate to know? Geez.

"Will?"

Rachel stared at me through her piercing blue eyes. 

She's too smart for her own good. How annoying.

"Yes," I mumbled. A small grin grew on my face. So did one on Sophie's and Rachel's. "How did you know?"

"Ehhh..." Rachel shrugged. We all laughed.

Sophie suddenly looked awfully serious. 
"Were you jealous of Rachel?"

I raised my eyebrows, and Rachel looked at me as though she knew the answer.

"I guess."

Just as I said that, Audrey Hanton and Debiah Nevossi walked over. 

"Hey guys!" Audrey said in her cheerfully voice, her pale brown frizzy hair falling on her shoulder. Her blue eyes, as pale as water, looked up slightly darker blue sky. "Nice day. I'm excited for P.E."

For some reason, Sophie's face turned as red as a tomato in about 2 seconds.

"Agreed. I think we're doing volleyball," Debiah wondered. Debiah had the prettiest hair. It was the darkest shade of brown ever that it was almost black. She had brown eyes that almost looked slightly dark red from the type of brown that they were. She's also quite short, but so were basically all the boys in our class, so it was kinda average height. She's Spanish.