1.

"Let's start the watching the tragic lives of the Black-Potter siblings" Bellatrix comment earning a chuckle from her sisters who nodded on agreement making their mates worried about them.

[The screen opened to show St. Mungo's Hospital.]

"AAAAAAHHHH! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU SIRIUS BLACK ! DON'T YOU DARE COME NEAR ME AGAIN!" screamed Jasmine Black nee Potter.

Rosalie realized what is happening making her envy the woman, Emmet feel her mate's envy making him held her hands in comforting.

[But this was not it. She screamed many colourful words that are censored due to younger years being present.]

Almost everyone chuckle in amusement at the woman who is cursing and threatening her husband in a colourful way

"Mother is something else isn't" Isabella said sadly while looking at the screen making the two nodded with a chuckle sadly making their mates sense it and held them in their arms each or in Elizabeth's case her hands and shoulder for comfort.

[The camera showed a stressed Sirius Black pacing around the corridor with James and Remus sitting on the chairs, worried for their friend and twin.]

Elizabeth sneer seeing their so called father

"I still can't believe that he is our father" Isabella said with so much venom remembering what he did surprising everyone.

"That's new" Emmet whisper at Jasper who nodded making their mates slap them in the head to shut them up.

[Soon came a cry, a baby's cry, and Sirius stopped pacing around. The healer, Healer Palmer, walked towards Sirius.] 

"Congratulations, Mr. Black. It's another girl. You may see your wife and child now." stated Healer Palmer.

"Thank you, Healer Palmer." replied Sirius and rushed inside.

Isabella asked Is it the day I was born?"

"Yeah" Bellatrix answered with a smile along with Elizabeth making Jane and Leah focused at the screen intently.

[The camera moved to show a sweaty Jasmine Black nee Potter holding a bundle of blankets in her arms.]

Quil whistle and comment "That woman is very beautiful"

Quil comment earning a nodded to all the unmated man in the room who is also in a dazed looking at the woman making the Black-Potter puff their chest in pride at their mother's beauty.

"Mother can still make anyone dazed from her beauty even now" Bellatrix said with a chuckle.

"Something that our dear Eli obviously inherit" Isabella added making Bellatrix nodded remembering all those boys and girls drooling at their sister all the time.

"Making was joyful at first but at  the time goes by it's starting to get annoying, I was always this close in snapping their necks for looking at me sometimes" Elizabeth said with disdain 

"She's so beautiful" Sirius commented as he looked at his daughter.

"Isabella" Jasmine stated looking at her daughter.

"Isabella Black-Potter" Sirius corrected as James and Remus entered the room.

"Meet your Goddaughter, Prongs. Isabella Black-Potter" Sirius said and handed Isabella to James.

[The minute he held her, she started crying. Seeing her crying, James too started panicking and almost cried saying that Isabella didn't like him.]

"Oh uncle James" Isabella laughed.

Everyone laughed at what they are seeing in the screen.

Jasmine chuckled and said "She's just hungry, James. It's not like she doesn't like you. Now calm down. And Remus, you will be her uncle. Why don't you hold her?"

[As Remus held her, she went a bit quiet. James whining about how it's not fair that Isabella is now so calm with Moony.]

[The Marauders and Jasmine had a good laugh while Sirius kept playing with Isabella all the time when someone 'pop' in front of them making them on guard but relaxed when all they saw is just Kreacher with Lily who is still pregnant and the twins.]

"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like you to see the cutest baby that ever been born. ME" Bellatrix said dramatically before pointing at herself at the end making Kate and Irina looked at her fondly and making her sisters roll her eyes at her making their mates saw this chuckle at them while some are laughing and the others who is observant notice a creature that they don't know.

"Please!" Elizabeth playfully scoff at her twins bragging.

"What are they doing here" Sirius ask in concern while scooping her daughters.

"They are restless and wanted to meet their younger sister immediately" Lily chuckle making James came to her to support her in the chair.

"It seems like that they cannot wait any longer, they are just like their father" Jasmine teased making Sirius whine along with their daughters copying him making everyone laughed at them.

[The Marauders, Jasmine and Lily are looking at the twins who is fascinated by their younger sister making them laughed when the baby suddenly grab the twins nose before pulling them off]

[The Marauders and Jasmine, Lily along with the kids are playing and laughing at the children especially the twins who looked overprotective sisters whenever James is taking Isabella.]

Elizabeth look at the screen with a blank look in her eyes and muttered "When did he began to changed"

Sulpicia, Athenodora, Didyme and Tanya heard their mates mutter making them worried at her before Athenodora and Tanya held her hands in comfort making Elizabeth startled at the cold hands that is holding her but feel warm inside confusing her but let it go for now and continued holding them a bit tighter but not too tight to hurt them.

Athenodora and Tanya smile since they are making progress at their mate making Sulpicia and Didyme pout in envious at their interaction with their mate making The two saw their envious look making them smile more but this time more smugly making the two irritated at them.