Prologue 3.

Bella are screaming and trashing, making everyone who has an enhanced hearing wince in pain.

Elizabeth and Bellatrix saw this making Elizabeth look towards her sister and nodding at her while she undo her to her twin magic making Bellatrix understand.

Bellatrix stood up and walk towards her sisters and started forming and barrier at them and also casting a spell in a process "Silencio"

After she cast that spell everyone who has an enhance hearing suddenly feel relieved that they are not hearing it anymore and was curious on what she had done and her incantation too making them guess what she is but denied it since they didn't know if there is something like that exists.

Inside the barrier Elizabeth is helping her younger sister with the pain she is bearing and transferring it to herself so her sister could only feel lesser pain.

Few minutes later

 a minute later Bella is already calm while Elizabeth is sighing in relief seeing her sister calm down along with Bellatrix who take down the barrier and walk towards them.

"When is she going to wake up" Bellatrix ask worriedly.

"A few more minutes and she is already up but take her out of the ground and place her in one of the chairs incase she got uncomfortable." Elizabeth said while getting up suddenly making her body sway in pain since she has been taking almost all the pain in her sister but luckily Didyme was already by her side and helped her stand up steadily along with the Sulpicia, Athenodora, and Tanya who is late but is still by her side making Elizabeth look at them in indifference and fondness without her knowing.

Bellatrix transfiguration  several chairs and turning it to a bed and was about to carry her sister when Kate and Irina come to her side.

"My sister and I can help you carry her if you want" Irina offer with Kate nodding along making Bellatrix look at them in amusement before nodding.

"Sure, just carry her here" Bellatrix said making Kate carry her sister and lay her down in the bed and transfiguration a blanket and tuck her sister in.

Irina, Kate and Everyone who saw this was fascinated at what she is doing making Bellatrix chuckle at their fascinated look before looking at her twin is spacing out which is rare surrounded with four vampire.

"Hey sis, snap out of it" Bellatrix yelled making everyone's attention to them and making  her sister snap out of her trance before she separate herself from the vampires.

"Thank you" Elizabeth thank them before glaring at her twin who is grinning at her.

"how is it" Bellatrix asked her twin making Elizabeth look at her twin with her raised eye brow.

"How was what?" Elizabeth asked while looking at their little sister.

"you know, hugging four vampires at the same time for the first time" Bellatrix teased making everyone pay attention on them while Elizabeth take a deep breath to calm down.

"You and I both know that this is not the first time that a vampire hug me and you also and I know that since we did more than just hugging" Elizabeth said with a smirk making Bellatrix eye widen in realization.

The four vampires hears that making their eyes pitch in black and growling in possessiveness at the thought of their mate having s*x with another vampire that was not them.

"what happen to them?" Bellatrix ask after seeing and hearing the four vampire growl.

"maybe they need blood" Elizabeth replied while shrugging her shoulder making Bellatrix also shrug.