Meera's smile widened at the news, her eyes alight with anticipation. "I can't wait to see the look on there face when you ask her."

“par yaar sala mujhe he koi propose nhi karta” merra said pouting

“tu chup kar, koi tumse flirt bhi kare thu uska naak todd deti haii” varun said mockinly.

They stated laughing and when the luch got ready they all eat giving a side eye look to each other while pooja and priya had no cule what they are up to.

***************************************

In the heart of Russia, amidst the chaos of civil war, the clash between the Italian mafia led by Meera, Pooja, Priya, Vihaan, and Varun, and the forces of the Indian prince, Arjun Arya, unfolded with a ferocity that shook the very foundations of the land. Each side fought with a fervor fueled by their own motivations, seeking dominance over the war-torn landscape.

Meera, a formidable leader with a grace that belied her lethal skills, led her gang with strategic precision. Pooja, Priya, Vihaan, and Varun, each possessed their own unique talents, honed through years of survival in the unforgiving world of organized crime. Together, they formed a formidable force that struck fear into the hearts of their enemies.

On the opposing side stood Arjun Arya, a prince by birthright but a warrior by choice. His presence on the battlefield was commanding, his determination unwavering. Clad in armor that gleamed in the sunlight, he led his troops with valor and courage, determined to protect his homeland from the encroaching threat of the Italian mafia.

As the battle raged on, amidst the clash of steel and the roar of cannons, Meera found herself face to face with Arjun Arya himself. Their eyes locked in a silent challenge, each recognizing the strength and determination in the other. With a swift movement, Meera unsheathed her sword, the metal gleaming in the dim light of the battlefield.

Arjun met her challenge head-on, his own blade singing through the air as they engaged in a deadly dance of skill and strategy. Each movement was calculated, each strike aimed with precision as they sought to gain the upper hand. Meera's heart pounded in her chest, adrenaline coursing through her veins as she fought with a passion born of desperation and determination.

But amidst the chaos of battle, something unexpected happened. As Meera locked eyes with Arjun, she saw not just a formidable opponent, but a man of honor and integrity. And as Arjun gazed upon Meera, he saw not just a ruthless leader, but a woman of strength and courage. In that moment, amidst the clash of steel and the cries of war, something shifted between them.

As their swords clashed and sparks flew, Meera felt something stir within her, a feeling she had long thought buried beneath the cold facade of her leadership. It was a feeling she dared not name, a feeling she had long denied herself in the pursuit of power and control. But now, as she fought alongside her comrades against the forces of the Indian prince, she could no longer ignore the truth.

Arjun, too, felt a stirring within him, a feeling he had long thought lost amidst the chaos of battle and the weight of his responsibilities. As he locked eyes with Meera, he saw not just an enemy, but a woman of beauty and grace. And as their swords clashed and their breath mingled in the cold air of the battlefield, he knew that he had found something worth fighting for.

meera striked her sword in arjun’s chest which created a heart shaped wound on his chest with her eyes locked with arjun’s eye arjun did the same he seemed to be hypotized by her winter grey eyes.

But amidst the tumult of war, there could be no room for such feelings. With a heavy heart, Meera pushed aside the emotions that threatened to consume her, focusing instead on the task at hand. Together with her gang, she fought with renewed determination, driving back the forces of the Indian prince with a ferocity that bordered on madness.