Part 7.1

The room shared the pain she was facing and each and every scream was making him loose control.
"Aah.. Aah.. I can't.. I can't.. I want Yoongi.. Aahhhh"
Yoongi hugged Jae-He burring his head on his shoulder when he heard a loud scream inside the room and sobbed

"Will.. Will everything be.. be alright, she.. she is screaming. It will be hurting her. " While Jae-He patted his head, calming him down.
He was literary crying as fear of loosing her was taking over his mind. Actually, the person he feared loving made him love her to heaven and back in just 6 months. He felt pain even when he sees a tear falling from her eyes and every blood drop can make him loose control. At this time, her screams were making him go crazy and he was not in controll. Jae-he never saw him sharing things but saw him smiling like crazy thinking of her and the most vulnerable thing he was witnessing was yoongi crying for the first time and it was because of hearing her screams.

He was super careful when it came to her and Soo-hae saw him loving the child like it was of his own. Her every tantrum was heard and every wish was made true. Her mood swings were taken care of and her cravings were fulfilled even if she demanded eating raspberry cake at 3 o'clock in night or it made yoongi awake all night.

Finally it was the day of her delivery as her water broke but the problem was it broke two weeks earlier than expected alse she was not ready for it as she was just 20. Yoongi at this moment was regretting his decision and hating Mr. Kim for doing that.
All her screams stopped with a high pitch yell which nearly made yoongi suffer a pang of his heart and it felt like knife stabbing him.

The door opened and nurse made them know that
"A healthy boy was born. "
Yoongi rushed to the door and asked..
"Y/n.."
"Mother is completely fine. "
And another nurse made way outside with a baby and handed it over to him.
He didn't even made a glance over him and asked
"Can i meet her? "
"Yeah but she is very weak. "
"Okay."

He handed over the baby to Soo-Hae and she looked at him lovingly. He went inside the room and saw y/n lying in bed lifelessly with a wire attached on her hand which provided her glucose. He went to her and she struggled to sit and he stopped her from doing so.
"Don't even try. You know how scared I was. "

"Oh my god! In this condition generally husbands come and take care of his wife and mine.. He is scolding me. " said y/n in weak voice.
(Author ke emotions : hey bhagwan. Is halat mein pati apni patni ka dhyan rakhta hai aur ek mera banda hai. Yeh mujhe hi dant raha hai. )
He chuckled and sat beside her.
"You want that child. "
"It was on the papers. "
"I can still fight for it. "
"No need. "
"You fine. "
"I want to sit. "
And he made her sit slowly so that it doesn't pain in her abdominal area even a little and himself settled him beside her he was just about to say something when she kept her head on his shoulder and he paused.

Memories flashed infront of him. He still remembers her smile after she got to eat mochi when it was 4 in the morning and she was craving for it, he still remembers the time when she was crying in his arms and the reason was she was not feeling to smile at any thing, her tantrums when she didn't get her desired kimchi on time as it was late by 23 seconds, her desire to ride his back when they visited the amusement park, and how can he forget the time when she met him for the first time.. the time she was crying in the kitchen was their first time meeting.

He patted her back and she snuggled her face in his neck. It was the same untill they heard,
You fine y/n. If you need any..

It was Soo-hae her sister. She was carring the baby in her arms and her happiness could be seen on her face. She actually did had a terrible miscarriage in her first time due to an accident and they couldn't save the child. The second time due to previous injuries the child was malnourished and he couldn't live for more. Whole world was against him except some people which were her family and Jae-he. She was overwhelmed by feelings and nurses said that the child is okay but the mother is weak due to her early delivery plus early pregnancy.

On the other hand, Jae-He was on the cloud nine as he now had a son in his small family which added enormous amount of joy in it. He went through so much fights when he was supporting his wife because of her not being able to give them a child but now everything was sort up. They now had a child and a reason to live.

The child was exact double copy of Yoongi although it was not his blood. (Ifkyk)
It had darn white body with no mark, thin lips, very round face, button nose, cat-shaped eyes and his smile shows his gums and a mole placed perfectly near his left eye. The lovely creature had a little hair on her head and smile without no teeth was so adorable that it may cause deaths.

It was not forgettable thing for all of them especially for Yoongi.

It made him learn what exactly love is. It is not about taking all your partners wishes come true but the small things that can be done to make her smile her heart out. It was not being able to complete all your partners to do list but giving them time and being able to make them smile. For him love always had a misconception which stopped him from loving but the little things made him turn back to reality. He learned having patience from y/n because even that she knew that he would never listen to her she always came back to him when she needed him in the starting era and never she did wake him up when he was sleeping even when she had terrible bleeding through her uterus during 6 month but it was her little sobbs which made him wide awake. He learned to smile from her because she was smiling everyday even when she had cramps and was witnessing kicks from the baby. It made him know that true love lasts because the partner doesn't want to leave her partner alone. He learned that giving respect to your partner matters the most because it happened once that she was once feeling hot and extremely needy for a man and wanted a man to manhandle her but he somehow made her sleep and it later turned out that it happened due to harmones her learnt after he opened that book and she to said that she didn't wanted to have it because she wanted to make that memorable.

Meanwhile if you ask it from y/n the answer will have some different reasons but the answer will be same.

This child gave them a opportunity to love and it turned out to leave it memorable for life. If cleared all the misconceptions and fake theories which were fitted inside their heads from childhood.

Sometimes it is okay to go with the flow and do whatever life wants you to because they say if things go to good it's your plan but if things turn out bad it's God's plan.
                                                      ~¤◇¤~

Well this was it. comment if you need epilogue. I know it needed to be a book but I am damn lazy. I literally tried my best to give all the characters a charactersketch that they needed.

Paint the star orange and criticism allowed.

Admin signing here