PART 3 : Stripper (Namjoon) {mature}

Y/n swirled her waist perfectly matching to the rhythm of the sound being played in the background. She was dancing so gracefully everyone's attention was stuck there. Someone was drinking, a person leaning to a wall in corner smoking cigar, men looking for just scanning ger upto down. She was wearing a black dress which was partially able to cover her body and all her curves were visible. Her black heels and dark makeup adding to her beauty and helping her to do the work she wanted. She was dancing sexily in a hall full of lustful men. It was hall decorated by flowers and benches were now turned into a mess by completely drunk men.
Y/n was doing her dance steps gracefully sticking to the stage as her performance was just started. Matching to the beat played she moved her hips and roamed her hands on her abdomen and trailed them up to her neck making it look like chocking.
It was going as planned untill a man well coated in costly clothes entered the Hall with two bodyguards behind. He was the only one who was not focused on any type of drinks and cigarettes. He came and sat on a chair straight forward.
It was the time for Y/n to get off the stage while performing because she was told to make men attract towards her so that she could get more money. She descended the stairs gracefully still sticking to her coreography. She came to a man who was drinking and turned so that now the man was facing her back and she rubbed her back on the man's chest and turned to face another man. She kept her hand on the man's shoulder and made him turn and she also turned so that now their backs were touching. There can another men who was now totally out of control because of drinking and he pulled her waist towards her to which she smirked and pushed his chest. Still her moves were matching to the sound of music that was getting played.
Then she came to man who was observing her every move as he was able to that and the reason is he was only sobber man in the entire Hall. She sat on his lap and he smirked. Continuing to her coreography, she guided her hand to his forehead and came up to his lips and stopped. He was indeed handsome, his god like figure could melt anyone's heart. But she was here to make men attract, not to get attracted to someone. She got up to the way to the backstage and leaned on the nearest wall to the gate to stare the audience and specially the man with smirk. She slided down maintaing the eye contact with the man and left.
--
Y/n was informed that the day was lucky today as every girl working in there was booked today. And she was also booked by a man who is coming in few minutes. She went to bath and when she came out she was shocked.
It was the same man she fell for sitting on a chair and literary he was manspreading himself and sitting like a king. Her jaw fell as she started staring him and imagining when he noticed her and said,
"Don't stare me, I know I am handsome. "
She felt embarrassed for the first time in this field. She started taking steps towards him and he too got up. She was taking slow steps to excite him but he pulled her closer by pulling her by her waist removing all the gap present between them in a second.
"Why so furious sir. I'm there for all night. "
"I'd prefer Namjoon. And I need all the night to fu*k you so rough that you will not be able to dance so se*ily just like you did in the Hall today for a week. "
She literally blushed for the first time in years. She didn't know why a stranger was making her feel so different from others.
He soon reduced the gap between their lips and kissed her hungrily, while he pushed her towards the bed. He stopped kissing her after some time and took some steps backwards. She laid there as he placed her while he grabbed a bottle of liquor placed on the table which he brought.
He took the bottle and opened the lid and placed the mouth near her neck and dropped some of it on her body and he immediately connected his lips to her neck and placed the bottle back and drank every drop of liquor on her neck while sucking and licking. Then he went to her cleavage and sucked it hard making a dark mark there and then he backed off.
"Some of my favorite liquor went in there.. "
He pointed towards her chest when she removed her top leaving her upper body naked as she didn't wear any bra because she know that it will get removed. He then attacked her chest and sucked every drop if the liquor hard and then he went to her ni**les sucking them like the milk will come out any moment, leaving her moaning mess.
"So hot. I need some ice. "
He made her lie and grabbed some of ice with his free hand and trailed it to her cleavage starting from her forehead. He trailed it further and she shivered by coldness. He took it to her one bo*b and pressed it hard on some spots especially on her ni**les and then traced it further to her navel and kept it there without moving. While his mouth licked every drop he left.
"Aahhhhhh.. "
"Moaning mess too soon. How will you bear when I'll be pounding inside you for hours after some time. "
She shivered when the ice cube was trailed down her navel and he sticked his tongue on her navel. She was feeling this amazed by someone's presence for the first time in her life. She made people feel butterflies in thier stomach but it was the first time she was feeling butterflies.
She was engrossed in so much pleasure that she didn't even knew when he removed her pajama's and laced underwear. Her breath hitched when his breathe fanned her private part.
"So additcting. "
And he gave a long lick there. Her hands made a way to his head, messaging them while butterflies never left her stomach. He was licking her pu**y while sucking it. He was making invisible circles with his fingers on her inner thighs.
Slowly he moved his fingers towards her folds and caressed them while she clutched the sheets with her free hand. She screamed when he entered two digits inside her hole out of the blue and started thru*ting maniacally. It was so pleasurable for her as the mouth moved was also sped up instantly. Unholy sounds could be heard inside the room.
She came within no time and he kissed her to make him taste her. While she didn't realise when his member was out as he was busy in chewing her lips at an inhumane rate. He made their private parts touched when she nearly flitched for the second time.
His hand made a way to her bo*b and he squeezed it while kissing her when he thru*ted inside her. He was using all of her spots to pleasure her while she was moaning inside his mouth.
He with no time made his pace faster and sound of skin slopping could be heard inside the room filled with unholy smells.
Suddenly a spa*k landed on her bo*b which he purposly made to change the position of them. Moans were ecoing around the room like music till he was satisfied.
--
It was morning and Y/n just opened her eyes. She didn't remember when she passed out. She couldn't now feel her legs as well. She looked here and there and she found she was alone inside the room. The handsome looking when who pleasured her for the entire night was now gone. She heard the knockings and frowned but she somehow managed to open the door. And yes she was wearing a white top with shorts which she hanged on the door.
It was one of the girl of club who asked if she could come inside and she agreed as she knew she could trust her.
"How was your night with boss? "
"Boss? "
"Yeah the new owner of the club who was with you yesterday night. "

-------

Admin signing here.