PART 4 : The Masked Man (Seokjin)

Pov
You were staring a big banner peacefully unlike people present in the busy and fast airport. There a was a big poster of Kim Seokjin stuck on the wall. She was staring it will full interest leaving the entire world behind by not worring about that.
"Y/n still lost in the poster? Leave it, it has been 15 minutes. " Her brother said.
"I want to remember this face for eternity so that if I meet him after lossing my eyesight I'll be able to recognize it by touching. "
Actually she was loosing some of her eyesight per week, per day, per minute due to Xerophthalmia.
It was when a man in a mask came out with two powerfull men behind him. He held her hand and started dragging her out of the airport. She asked him where he is taking her and she thought that she is being kidnapped but after entering the car she saw something she didn't expect. Her eyes widened like double of there size when she saw the man removing the mask. It was none other that Kim Seokjin.
He actually made the flight half an hour early so that he could leave the place early without being stuck in the crowd whereas the airport was getting fully prepared for his entry and Y/n and his brother was here to see him.
"You aren't pranking me right. You know I have eyesight problem. And you are looking real. "
"I am real."
"Can I touch your face once please?"
" Why not, but just for once. You know my world wide handsome face. "
---

A short one.
Admin signing here.