PART - 6 : Controlled (TaeKook)

Jungkook was going through the way to his home. But suddenly some goons came to him and started beating him mercilessly. He didn't even know why they were beating him. After a second a stranger started talking taking Calculating steps near them furiously and saved Jungkook from there. As Jungkook lived on a rent and the person with whom he lived saw him getting beated harshly by those so he thought it's better to get him out of his home. He packed his suit case and throwed him and his suit case out of his house. The stranger who saved him earlier saw the harsh behavior of the person on him. He went near him and took him to his home. Jungkook enjoyed a lot with the stranger aka Taehyung . Playing with him and his friends. Having fun , he was just loving to live with him. He know every corner of his house. But leaving few rooms that were restricted for him to go. But he has curiosity to go in them too... as you know curiosity kills the man. He went inside one room while taehyung was not home. There was a bench inside and few books on it. He saw nothing that suspicious in that room from which taehyung was restricting him. He took one book and started reading. And he get to know all about his past . All his medical reports were in the file. On his medical reports it was clearly written that he is psychopath and he had gone in the prison too. That made him shocked that he was living with a psychopath killer for so many days. Meanwhile he doesn't know that taehyung had fitted the cameras all over his place and he know that jungkook had got to know about him. After knowing that Jungkook dont even want to step here again he want to leave this place as soon as possible. He started Running out of his all trap but before he could leave the place. A cold person, having smirk on his face, cracking his bone of neck come in his sight. And that person was none other than Kim Taehyung.

--

Okay so i posted if cause I liked it.
Admin signing here.