Chapter 4. Dart

・₊✧⋆⭒˚  ˗ˏˋ ♡ ˎˊ˗ ₊✧⋆⭒˚。⋆

A couple days had past sense the party and Diana had been ignoring David like the plague. He had called her probably about a billion times and left a bunch of messages on her answering machine. She knew she would eventually call him back and forgive him but she liked to watch the boy chase after her. She also was never one to just forgive and forget, if you wanted Diana Hendersons forgiveness then you had to work for it. And that's exactly what David was going to do as he marched up to her front door, flowers in hand knocking on it until it finally opened revealing a small disgusted looking dustin "what hell do you want dickweed. it's 8 am on a Saturday morning aren't you supposed to be a shitty baseball player somewhere right now"

"Hello to you too kid, is Diana home?" David asked completely ignoring his comment and speaking down to him like a child.

"Diana! I think the circus you ordered me for my birthday came early because there's a clown here to see you!" Dustin said yelling back into the house. He turned back to face David who just stood there blankly. "You have a zit on your forehead" the boy then walked away as his sister came up to the door with a confused look on her face

"Dustin what clown, I didn't order any..." she then walked up to the front door to see David standing there holding up roses and an apologetic smile on his face "oh this clown" she then turned around walking away and back into the house heading upstairs back towards her room. David closed the front door behind him and followed her up the stairs calling her name from behind her "dee!"  She ignored him as she walked into her room "Dee Dee I'm sorry okay. Im sorry I got drunk it wasn't my intention"

"Oh really? Then what was your intention David? You think doing a keg stand and taking shots with billy Hargrove off the front porch wasn't gonna get you drunk?" She shut her bed room door behind her as David walked in and sat on her bed.

"I'm sorry, look I swear it won't happen again" he said looking up at her with sad puppy dog like eyes. She sighed crossing her arms "will you please forgive me" he spoke in a baby like voice and held the flowers up in front of his face still looking up at her with his doe eyes. "Please"

Diana rolled her eyes and walked forward towards the boy. She gave  in and smiled taking the flowers from him. "You're lucky you're cute" he smiled, standing up and wrapping his arms around her, kissing her, and then pulling her down onto the bed, with David's body maneuvering too hover above hers.

He may not have been the greatest boyfriend in the world but he was an excellent kisser in Diana's eyes. "You know your lucky Harrington was there otherwise I have no idea how I would have gotten you home" she said as David suddenly pulled away from the girl once her words registered in his mind.