Peppermint (Luna's Mom 🩷 🍭)

Yes, I know "Straight" is missing the "T" at the end in the pic but I'm not gonna go through a whole hassle again cuz the Wattpad website on my crusty ass iPad would not let me unless I try to put it in at least 2 zillion times

Yes, I know "Straight" is missing the "T" at the end in the pic but I'm not gonna go through a whole hassle again cuz the Wattpad website on my crusty ass iPad would not let me unless I try to put it in at least 2 zillion times. Anyways, enjoy yet ANOTHER ToonTurf OC I made lmao 🤪

This was also inspired by Helluva Boss (more specifically Verosika Mayday btw lol. okay I'll stop yapping now)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Peppermint is the mother of Luna. She is a Succubus, born and raised in Hell.

However, she decided to move to the living world in her mid-late 20's, which is when she met Blueberry, Luna's father, and had her.

 Since she is a Succubus, she has access to the living world pretty much no matter what, and she can open a portal to Hell whenever she wants. But, she mostly does that for Luna because whenever Luna starts to get REALLY angry and/or upset, Peppermint gives Luna a knife, opens the portal to Hell, and lets her brutally murder some of the sinners there until she's calm down, so that's why Peppermint keeps a special knife with her in her purse. 

She is tired, but loving, though she can be pretty strict and sensitive sometimes. She's pretty skeptical about Luna and D.D.'s relationship since D.D. is a "human" and Luna is a Ruccubus, but she lets them be but her and her husband, Blueberry try to keep an eye on the two.

She also has white markings all over her body. 

Peppermint is also a Straight Alley.

Despite having the name, Peppermint HATES the taste of peppermints, because she thinks they're too spicy and taste like toothpaste. In fact, she doesn't even have a sweet tooth at all, since she likes salty foods a lot more.