Chapter 12: A New Ruler

Meiyui: why did you make me run away!

Me: because.

Naru: that is not an answer.

Ayami: she doesn't want to tell.

Monk: oh, okay then. John.....

John&Monk: Hui-Ying and Ayami do not own ghost hunt!

Meiyui's POV

I landed softly at the gates, waiting there was Frankai, a guardian wolf demon was standing. We were allies when I was a kid, she had black hair, wolf ears, a tail, and grey eyes. I walked into her view she instantly fell to the ground in submission, whining softly.

I smirked, just sensing me can make them submit. "Get up!" I said my fallen angel voice slipping out a bit. She nodded and stood. She tried to stand tall but I could easily tell she was cowering away from me. "W-welcome............." she said stuttering.

"Frankai, I can't believe you forgot your old allie. I'm disappointed in you." I said a smile appearing on my mouth. She looked shocked, then a face of recognition appeared and she laughed, "Wow, it is you Meiyui, long time no see! You've gotten strong................ wait you do realise....." Her voice carried off.

I nodded, "That is the reason I came. At least most of it. My power is to strong and I almost hurt someone...... someone very dear to me." She nodded in understanding. "Well, let's go to the village. Everyone will be happy you came back. The court has been running us so far, and all they talk about or try to do is war between everybody!" she said as she opened the gate for us.

I followed her into the main village where court and political matters was taken care of, and also where the chief and the court lived. Everybody was gathering at the edge of the streets and bowed while we walked, creating a barrier on both sides of the street.

I ignored it for the most part and kept walking to the court hall, where the court was right now in a meeting. I walked right up the steps and slammed the door opened, I heard gasp from inside the room and a lot of whispers going around the room.

"Stand before me! I am Meiyui of the royal blood. I havgathered my power so that I will rule successful. So, here I am. The court shall no longer make decisions, but me-your rightful chief-WILL!" Everyone in the room bowed even lower and I was then chief of the Taniyama clan.

-later-

I was filling out documents when the door to my office opened. I looked up to see a member of court, Howcashi walking towards me quivering in fear. I sighed, "What now?!" He gulped, "U-um, there is a man out there who claims to be one of your old friends. Shall I let him in?"

"Sure, but warn him that if he has lied I shall give him nightmares." I said coldly. He whimpered and ran out after quickly saying 'yes'. A minute later I heard footsteps heading my way. I looked up to see a man. He had red hair, one grey eye, one red eye, and a scar on his left cheek. My eyes grew wide in recognition and I smiled.

"Rolen, it is good to see you......." I said as I stood and started walking toward him. He smiled and walked towards me as well. When we met at the middle I sighed. He was so different, and then I realized that I was finally home after all. I hugged Rolen and finally let all my emotions free. Tears were falling down my cheeks and I was laughing, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you to." He replied hugging back. After a while we broke up, and I realised that he had been crying as well.

"Remember the promise we made as kids?" He asked as he gently whipped my tears. I smiled and nodded, "I promise that I shall never leave you......"

"Or forget you...."

"For as long as I live."

"And I will forever love you."

"This promise is a promise of our love..."

"And friendship." Rolen finished saying. We smiled at each other. Rolen's hand still holding my face, when we leaned in till our lips touched, and Rolen as he had taken my first kiss took my second, and as did I.

_________________

Dear readers,

Hahahhaha! Rolen stole Meiyui from Naru! And for a second time! Omg, I am awesomely cool! So, comment, vote, and follow me! I'm so LONELY!

-Hui-Ying