Chapter 2: A Case Solved

(Edited)

Mai: Why did the janitor ghost pass over?

Me&Naru: What kind of question is that?!

Mai: Just guess!

Me: Fine.... I don't know.

Naru: I don't do jokes

Mai: ugh. You guys are no fun. He was cleansed!

*Crickets*

Naru: Yuko does not own Ghost Hunt.

_________________

Mai's POV

I was sitting in the chair again. It was quiet, but I wouldn't blame them. I snapped at Bou-san and Ayako when they had an argument. I sighed and closed my note pad.

When I stood I got a questioning look from Oliver. I ignored him and walked out. I walked down the hallway and entered the family room to meet the ghost. He was glaring at me but I ignored it and said,"Hi, Kyoya. You can leave now. Arima has asked for forgiveness. She is waiting for you."

I used my powers and made it so that he would see everything she was explaining and soon he smiled and was cleansed. I sighed again and walked back to base. When I arrived I was met with the confused faces of SPR. "What? You should be packing up. The case is finished, the ghost has been cleansed. You guys were absolutely useless." I replied to their faces.

Ayako, Bou-san, and John looked really sad and hurt after I said that and I almost regretted saying that. "Mai, how did you do that?" Oliver's voice broke the silence. I looked over to him yet didn't answer. Instead I walked over to the stuff I brought and packed it up. I gave Oliver a slip of paper and left the room.

While I was walking out of the house the client caught me and gave me the money. I thanked her and left. While I was walking I decided to read Oliver's thoughts. 'I can't believe that was Mai! She totally changed. But, she looks pretty hot now.' I blocked out his thoughts after that and walked further down the driveway. I wouldn't admit this to anyone but I really had missed them and just wanted to give them all the biggest hug I've ever done. I ignored it for now though and walked over to my mansion.

It was an off-white with silver lining, and a three car garage full of my two motorcycles and my blue 2003 Mustang. When I walked in I was met by my maid Ava. She took my coat and said,"Well looks like you are done early......... Again. Taniyama-sama, you should really get some friends. Assistants maybe. Someone to help you out." I rolled my eyes, she was always worried about me and it happened to get annoying.

"Ava, are the files in? Did you happen to get the dishes done? And are the Davis's coming over for dinner? We need to discuss stuff and they are my friends in the ghost hunting area." I asked dismissing what Ava said.

"Yes, everything is ready." Ava sighed then walked off knowing she was no longer needed.

I sighed myself once I was alone and looked around the entery way. The floor was mahogany wood planks, the ceiling was a white marble and the walls were grey. And, technically the whole house looked like that. I turned left and walked down the hallway heading to the study. This was going to be a long dinner.

--------------------

Dear Reader,

I have decided to make an update every week unless I come up with an idea before hand. So yea, I am awesome. You guys should LOVE ramen! Yea, I am crazy. Like, follow me, and comment. Peace out!!!!

-Yuko