Assingment

"Hey, so, i have this one mission for you, Isla." Jonathan said. Isla raised her eyebrows, mentioning for him to continue. "You are going to stalk this man, and-" Isla interupts him; "Man?" She asks. "Yes, a man. Youre going to be stalking a man. In Italy. I need you to stalk him, and then leave it be. We need to just...scare him." Isla slightly nodded. "And who is this..man?" She said. Jonathan replied; "Matthew Ellis. It will be pretty easy to find him. I will give you an adress." Isla stared at him. "...okay." Jonathan nodded. "Its a man from the other side." Isla looked at him.
"From the other side?"
"Yes."
"Why?"
"He..is a threat to us. We need you, to scare him."
"....hm. Is he a head agent from the other side?"
"...."
"Jonathan."
He sighed and then replied. "Yes, he is." Isla didnt answer for a while. "Oh. Okay then."

"Matthew. Come here please." Said Philip. "What is it?" Matthew said in a deep, cold voice. "I have a..easy mission for you." Matthew stayed quiet. "We have this girl. From the other side, and youre going after her. To Italy. You have to...hm.." Philip didnt even think through what he was planning to say to Matthew. Then he came up with an idea. "Youre going to fakely fall in love with her, and then leave her. Yeah. She is my daughters..uhm..enemy. So we just need you to make her sad." Matthew listened carefully, then replied. "..okay. Will i get a name or?" Philip nodded. "Isla Cromwell." Matthew looked away. "Alright. When?" Philip quickly responded. "Today. In one hour." Matthew raised his eyebrows. "...Alright."

In the meantime, Philip has called Jonathan, and shortly told him they are going to be send to the flight in one hour. Jonathan agreed and put the phone down. He told Isla, and She started to get ready. And so did Matthew.