Phone Call

The mafia boss, Jonathan Cratos got mail today. It was from the police.

"If you dont give up today until 21:00, and report yourself to the nearest police station, we will raid your base, and all cartels. And please, let the other side know too. We know theres two."

It said. Jonathan's heart skipped a beat, reading it over and over again. He unsurely walked up to the telephone, ringing up the mafia boss from the other side himself. He picks up, Jonathan starts. "..long time no hear-" But the mafia boss interupts him. "Thats how it should stay, dont you think, Jonathan?" Jonathan sighs, rubbing his eyes, and starting again. "Yes, i do. But it cant for now. The police found us, if we dont report 'till 21:00, they are gonna raid everything. The cartels, the bases, everything. Get your workers or whatever crap you have out of there. And if you want, report. Take this as a friendly warning, Philip." Philip cusses, and finnally says; "hm. Well those little cop pieces of shit are really getting under my skin now..fuckin' hell..thank you for telling me..." both of them are quiet for a while, and then Philip says; "You know, John, since middleschool i though you were just a son of a bitch, and you were, especially when you stole the boxes of cocaine. But this was nice of you, and i wanna know...how are you gonna get rid of yours?" Jonathan furrowed his eyebrows on the other side of the line, then answered. "Uhm, i was actually thinking..what if, we send our workers against eachother to different continents, that so they will dissapear, and then we...we will run away. And leave all the cocaine here. Cartels will save themselves. Hm?" Philip stays quiet for a while, then mumbles; "I guess your plan will work out..well first we need to send our head agents. You know mine, but i heard yours changed recently, so whos the lucky guy?" John chuckles, and replies; "its a lucky girl, actually. Isla Cromwell." Philip is shocked, and then gets out of himself; "oh. Well, uhm..i will send Ellis." Jonathan stopped for a second, and then replied. "You mean Matthew Ellis?" Philip sighed. "Yes, i mean him." Jonathan then said; "Alright. Well, goodbye for now." Philip said bye aswell and Jonathan hung up the phone.