3

AN: Sorry for the wait, my life has been rather chaotic the past weeks and my computer broke down, so I have to write on my phone but here chapter 3!

Thalia's POV
- headquarters of S.A.B.E.R-
After what felt like hours flying, I finally arrive at the headquarters of S.A.B.E.R. I run through the halls and once I arrive at the main area I'm greeted by Nick. "Thalia? What are you doing here? Weren't you with Carol?" A small smile appears on my face once I stand in front of him. "Good to see you too Nick. And yes, I was with Carol, but I need to ask you something." I say to him. "What do you need to know?" He asks before we hear somebody running to where we are standing.
"Fury!" Monica calls out before she comes to stand next to me. "Thalia, H-hi?" Monica asks confused after she finally noticed that I'm here. "Monica" I greet her with a smile on my face. "What did you want to ask?" Nick asks again. "Uh... Right. I came here to ask if you had more information with Carol and Monica switching places."  I ask both him and Monica. "Wait what?" He asks confused but before I can explain Monica speaks up. "Well, that's why I'm here. The teenage girl that swapped place with me, I found out where she lives." Monica tells Nick while I have no clue what they are talking about.
"Wait what. Teenage girl? What are you talking about." I ask her. "Well, there's a third person involved in this. When I appeared where you were-" Monica says before Nicks continues. "A teenage girl appeared where Monica was." He explained. "So, we have to find this girl then?" I ask Fury. "Yep. Monica, Lea pack your stuff we're leaving." Nick announces before going to the elevator. Not even a minute after we are in the elevator Monica disappears only to find Carol standing in her place.
"Nice of you to join us but I thought you were of to Tarnax? What are you doing here?" I ask Carol. "And how are you involved with this?" Fury asks since he was not aware of Carol and Monica switching. "The Kree jury rigged a wormhole on MB-418." Carol says while pacing back and forth where Nick and I are sitting. "You mean like a jump point?" Nick asks. "I don't know. But I touched it and then I..." Carol explains further to him as I grab her biceps, tired of seeing her pacing around. She comes to a stop next to where I'm sitting.
"Why'd you do that?" He asks. "Because it was glowing and mysterious." Carol says to him "And I told you to be careful." I tell her emphasizing the you. "Okay new rule, no more touching shit. Especially glowing and mysterious shit." Fury orders her. "Amazing rule, you should follow it." I advice Carol. "Okay, I'm feeling a lot of negative energy coming from you guys and I don't like it. Beside Lia you should be on my side as my wife." Carol complains like a child before she begins pacing back and forth again.
"But that's beside the point. The point is, is that it was siphoning off atmosphere and it did this." Carol says while she abruptly stops in front of Nick holding her hand up. "Scissors beat paper." Nick says while holding his hands up like a scissor. "Fury! There was, like, energy that went all around my hand. Lia u saw it, right?" Carol exclaims getting frustrated that Nick won't take it seriously. "Don't get me into the mess you started. Focus on solving it." I say to her not wanting to be apart of this. "Okay maybe if I do this.' Carol says before using her powers and disappearing again. This time Monica appears again for a few minutes. "Ugh... this is going to be a problem." I complain to no one in particular.
When Monica disappeared again a teenage girl appeared in her place but with Kree soldiers around her. "Friend of yours?" Fury asks while seeing to soldiers. "Hi" Kamala answers dreamy. I'm already fighting a soldier when another one points a gun to Kamala, but she quickly blocks it by some kind of  shield she summoned before pushing the guy.  The tree of us keeps fighting until Kamala disappears again, this time Monica appearing again.
She immediately starts fighting of the Kree soldiers that were not taken down yet. "Fury. I think I'm getting teleported." I hear Monica yell from the other side.  " Whenever I channel any kind of radiant ener..." She trailed of when she sees Nick and I fighting 2 Kree soldiers before continuing. " I think I switch when I use my powers." I look up at her once I killed the soldier against which I was fighting. "You think?" I ask her, sarcasm hearable in my voice.  Fury kills the woman he was fighting against before he also looks up at her "Strong theory."