2

Quick AN: Let's say Thalia can breathe in space okay, I know it's crazy but to be honest I'm too lazy to find a solution for it. Good day/ evening

While Carol steers the ship towards our destination I put on my suit. My suit is pretty similar to my old black widow suit except there has been a few modifications for space fighting and all. After a few minutes we finally arrive at MB-416.

"Come on Goose." Carol says to the cat who's sat next to my feet. Goose jumps on Carols shoulder to travel with us to planet MB-416. "Does the cat have to come with us? Can't we leave her in the ship?" I ask her. "No, she's part of our team.

 I'm not always there to save you so in that case Goose can help you." She says with a taunting smile on her face. "That was one time. Beside you distracted me and I could have easily saved myself. If It's anybody's fault it's yours." I say to her before jumping off the ship, using my powers to fly by controlling the space around me.

A week after the battle in 2023 I decided to live together with Carol on her ship. During our first mission in space we encountered a group of aliens who were trying to steal something valuable. While I was fighting one of them, Carol yelled something which lead to me having a gun against my head and Carol saving me. So now every time we go on a mission she makes sure to remind me of it.

I waited for Carol to join my side before continuing flying over the surface of the planet looking for something that seems suspicious. In the distance we see something that looks like some kind of jump point. "Fury, I think I found something." Carol says before our line in the comms get cut off and
connect again. 

"Seems the surge has had some residual effect on the jump point. I'm gonna get you some readings, Fury." Monicas voice suddenly is heard in my comms. Carol swiftly lands on the surface of the planet with me quickly following her. "Was that Monica?" Carol questions looking at me silently asking if I heard Monica as well. "Aunt Carol?" I hear Monica say through my comms.

"Fury, was that Monica?" Carol asks again, now focussing her question to Nick. "Why, you wanna talk to her." Fury asks. " I... I don't think I'm in the best ... position to ... I ... I don't..." Monica says but I can barely hear her with the line constantly breaking up. "I.. I don't wanna talk to her like this. Not after all this time." I hear her say again after the line was restored. I look over to Carol but I don't see her react on what Monica just said, meaning her comms aren't connect anymore with Monicas.

Instead Carol shakes her head and walks away when her line is cut off. When I'm sure Carol is out of hearing side I decided to speak up "Mon, you do realise that one day you're gonna have to talk to Carol." I say to her. "I know Lia but not right now." Monica answers. "I know, just wanted to give it a try." I say before running off to where Carol is standing.

"I think I found the source of the surge." Carol says when I finally stand beside her. "What are you guys seeing?" Nick says through our comms. "It's a jump point but it looks like it's not closing." I say while keeping my attention on the jump point. "Lia's right, it looks like it's stuck." Carol says.

We walk further towards to jump point, stopping at a hole that's surrounded by debris. "Danvers,Romanoff?" I hear Nick say. Neither of us acknowledge him, instead I keep starring at the jump point while Carol crouches down wiping sand off a stone which reveals some gold signs. "Danvers?" Nick says again. "Romanoff!" Nick yells getting annoyed at us.

Carol looks up at the jump point when it starts making noises. She looks at me, her way of saying I'm going to check it out. In response I nod my head knowing this is more her area of knowledge. "Be careful babe, don't do anything stupid." I say to her, knowing she can be reckless. "I never do
anything stupid." She says smiling before she flies up to the jump point.

When I see something falling out of the jump point, I run towards it not knowing if it's a threat or not. "Monica?" I ask her when I arrive where she landed. "Lia? Where are we?" She asks looking around confused. "Doesn't matter. Are you able to fight?" I ask her when I see Kree soldiers running towards us.

Instead of answering she starts fighting the soldiers around us. "I'll take that as a yes." I say mainly to myself before I join her, fighting against the Kree soldiers. "Do you know where Carol is?" I ask her while fighting the soldiers off. "No, why?" She asks not turning her attention away from the
incoming soldiers. "Well she was with me until you appeared." I explain.

We keep fighting off the solders until I see a soldier approach Monica from the back. Suddenly Monica disappears and Carol appears, I quickly shoot to soldier down before he could hit Carol in the back. Carol starts blasting all the soldiers on her side while I kept fighting off the soldiers on my side. "What did you do to me? What is Dar-Benn doing?" I hear Carol say. "It's too late. The Supremor's already on Tarnax. You can't stop this." The soldier says. "Watch me." Carol says with determination hearable in her voice.

She starts fighting off all the soldiers before flying away to the other incoming group, quickly landing which caused an energy blast. "Thalia, what did you do?" Carol asks after all the soldiers are down and I'm next to her. "What do you mean?" I ask her. "You're smiling Lia. What did you do?" Carol asks again. "I just realised I saved you from a Kree soldier so we're even." I say while smiling proudly.

- In the spaceship-

"Fury, it's the Kree. They're going after the Skrulls on Tarnax." Carol says while walking up the stairs. "Now, hold on. Do not go in swinging. This is a peace and reconciliation tour. Thalia, do something about this." Nick says. "I got this." Carol says to him. "Carol.." Nick complains before she cuts the line off. Carol walks towards the front while I stay in the back. "Lia, come on we have to leave." Carol urges. "What if you go to Tarnax alone." I say to her. "What? What are you talking about?" Carol asks with a confused expression. "What if you go to Tarnax alone." I repeated. 

"If you go to Tarnax, I'll go to Nick. You see when you disappeared, Monica appeared from the jump point." I explain to her. Carols facial expression changed like she knew what I was talking about. "So you want to go to Nick to find out more information?" She asks me while she walks towards me. "Yeah. So I'll see you on Tarnax. Be safe, love you." I say to her before I give her a kiss and fly off to Nicks space station.