That was a lie, of course. From the moment he noticed that there was, in fact, someone on the sofa, Taehyung knew that it could only be one person (no, Hoseok, it couldn't have been you as your key privileges of Taehyung's apartment have been revoked. That's a story for another time). As Taehyung carefully peeled layer after layer of blankets from the lying boy's face, he could finally come face to face with Jeongguk. Taehyung let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. Slowly and very softly, Taehyung brought his finger up to Jeongguk's cheek and brushed his finger over it, caressing the smooth skin.

Jeongguk, the unsuspecting boy, had his eyes closed, breathing softly. The contact of his cheek and Taehyung's finger tickled. Unconsciously, the boy swayed the other's hand away from his cheek and onto his hand, grasping it and bringing it to his chest. All that was left on Jeongguk's cheek was all but a lingering touch. Taehyung couldn't help but let out a low chuckle. As his hand was now trapped, his phone still in his jacket's pocket by the door, all Taehyung could do was watch the younger boy sleep. Looking at the wall clock he decided that it was far too early to interrupt Jeongguk's sleep, so he very carefully, not to disturb, joined the other boy on the little space left on the sofa.

As if feeling the shift, or maybe the familiar body heat, Jeongguk scooted even closer to Taehyung's side, basically lying on him. One hand in Jeongguk's grasp, all that was left for Taehyung's other hand to do was wrap around the sleeping boys frame, drawing him closer to his chest.

Overtaken by the travel and warmth by his side, Taehyung too drifted to his sleep.

***

Taehyung was abruptly woken up by a sudden cold air on his neck. He let out a groan, which was followed by a quiet laugh and more cold air on his neck.

"Jeongguk, I swear to all that is holy, I am not afraid to push you out of the sofa if you keep on blowing on my neck." all that Taehyung's threat was met with was more soft laughter.

He felt Jeongguk blow once again, this time, however, closer to his ear. He pinched Jeongguk's ass in reply.

"Tae!" Jeongguk squeaked and smacked Taehyung's chest, all while trying to control his laughter. Once he could control himself again, he burrowed his face back into the crook of Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung just hummed in reply, holding Jeongguk tighter in his hold. After some minutes of no reply, Taehyung thought that Jeongguk has fallen back asleep. He couldn't have been further from the truth. He felt a soft kiss on his neck, right where his pulse was. Automatically Taehyung grasped Jeongguk's hips.

"Welcome back, I missed y- ah! Taehyung!" in one swift moment Jeongguk was underneath Taehyung, trapped in between his arms. Jeongguk's body moved faster than his brain, spreading his legs for Taehyung. Instantly Jeongguk's cheeks turned bright pink.

Taehyung dipped his head and captured the other boy's lips in his, drawing him in a soft kiss.

Or that was the intension.

Sweet kiss soon turned into a heated make out session. After what seemed like hours, both boys parted, trying to catch their breaths.

"Now I feel welcomed." smugly said Taehyung. As a reply he was met with a pillow to his head. That made Taehyung burst into laughter and topple to the side, going back to his original position next to Jeongguk. He took the weapon (pillow) from his lover's hands and brought it to his chest, hugging it while looking deep into his eyes.