27.WILD HUNT CONTINUE'S

As Judith heard his insults, biting teeth even more, intense eye, clenched fist, furious face, rushing towards him. He took a hand gun from socks fired at her.She jumped on him, gun dropped down, balls drop down almost, left abdomen got two bullet wounds, placing hands on wound, still resisting it, punched on his face, punched him again. Next took hand from bullet wound using another hand and  performing grounded punches on him one by one with her super strength,grabbing his hair, bashing head to ground over and over, hands full of blood.He placed fingers on her bullet wound.
"ah ah ah"
She started screaming over pain and loosening grip of her punches.

He Punched her nose.She bleeding  with painful expression on face fell down, picking up heavy stone to smash her head. She pointing ring finger at him, enchanting thunder strike hit him, almost dropped him down. Took a stand, straight posture, facing down, eye to eye, stepping close.

"Common witch kill me but what I said is True.You killing this many people over your 1 mother is grave wrong."

No reaction on her face or eyes, steeping closer, stretching hand facing to ground, hand gun came to her by flying with her telekinesis power.

"Are you gonna shoot me?Do it you freak."

Unloaded magazine, took all bullets from it, 4 bullets in hand, enchanting, bullets are mixed with multiple attributes, fire, thunder, gravity, wind bullets went through him. One to mouth, another two to ears, another to chest, bullet went to mouth travelled from diaphragm to down from ass destroyed whole digestive system leaving big pump hole.Next chest bullet went to lungs as she sliding her fingers bullets moving that direction,collapsed lungs, kidney,heart in wind merged with fire, thunder blown respiratory system several peices.Another two took to left ear and right ear.One went up and blown brain into million peices. Another vocal cord section so in that way finally he blown up into million peices slowly and painfully because of insulting and cheap lightening witches as disposable.

She stood beside his peices of body and says final words.

"you asshole remember one thing that is you may be 1000, whole community or whole world but please don't expect when you destroy some one whole world they care about yours."

Spits on his blood n million peices, face backwards, taking step by step far away.

Victim 5

Victim 5

Victim 6

Victim 6

Both the victims 5 and 6 are twins. Hidden in bear cave. Hugging each other in fear. Their skin is shaking. Heart pounds heavily in chest but they took a steadying breath to  keep their fear in check.

"Dude just give up witch and demon are not going to leave us.We heard lot of death screams already."

"Yeah what we did to witch mother 5 years ago we did wrong.We just stood there and watched also we cheered her to get burn."

Victim 5  rubbing 6 shoulder and back. Trying to comfort.

"Don't be sorry. We no one had awareness over it to stop that incident or not to think like that."

"Yeah, but it doesn't matter bro in end she lost her mother because of us.For no reason all that matters is she won't stop."

"Of course it was all of our fault.Bro our parents died in that gasoline rain,now us."
In the midst of their embrace, a moment of tranquility and connection, brutal interruption occurred. An iron bar, cold and unyielding, pierced through their vocal areas. It entered and exited in a straight, horizontal line, a cruel interruption to their final gaze upon each other. The bar, heavy and remorseless, silenced their words, leaving only their eyes to communicate their shock, pain, and unspoken sentiments. The world around them seemed to blur into insignificance as they grappled with the sudden, harsh reality.

Judith stood outside giving furious eye, steady position, slightly lip up, looking at both dead bodies which were impaled from Iron bar.

he again whispers over another dead body this time by not giving much reaction out of it.

"You would have become happy family guys.If not for your town people wrong."

Victim 7Unlike others Victim 7 is strong, beard, 40s,ex Army

Victim 7
Unlike others Victim 7 is strong, beard, 40s,ex Army.

From space of bushes, holding assault rifle. scoping area,looking east west north waiting for enemies to arrive. Cold surprise took a place  from above tree NEXY in branch stood there and  facing down. Slightly lip up, same devilly glance as always.

Took a jump, holding right elbow up, dropping down at high speed from 20 feet tree as rough landing space craft, diving straight, straight straight to back bone

Took a jump, holding right elbow up, dropping down at high speed from 20 feet tree as rough landing space craft, diving straight, straight straight to back bone.By the Strength of elbow  backbone completely shattered. "ah ah ah ah.. " bleeding heavily outside too. Jump even pierced some skin. Internal bleeding heavily, heart pounding fast, rifle he holding lost grip from hands, bleeding slightly from mouth, lungs heavily inhales& exhales.

"What are you waiting for? Kill me you filthy demon."

"No,just die gradually due to bleeding it would be painful."

As he taking steps one by one, far away

"Hey wait,hey wait, come back you mother fucker."

Bill knocks on bunker door.Door got opened as it opened he went in.

Adamson every one present in bunker, widened open eyes in sense of surprise and curiosity. They are shivering and feeling fear in low pitch voice.

"What happened Mr bill? Where is your Natalie? "