CHAPTER 1: THE BEGINNING

Mumbai, RayChawdhurie villa

The whole villa was decorated like a new bride

The whole villa was decorated like a new bride. And why not? It was the engagement of the clan's eldest heir. A lady in her 50s was looking over the decorations .

"Yeh ladka, kal uska engagement ...aur iska ata pta nahi, ane do use ", said rohini

"Are badi mumma , why are you so angry , dekhia apka ladla aagya ."

Hearing the voice , Rohini looked toward the the main door, their standing her charming sons . Her lips curved into a smile. She hugged her both child.

"Atlest you remember you have a home . "

"Are mumma ... dont speak like this. See I've come on time"

"Badi meherbani apki ... ab jao dono fresh hoke niche ao, it's breakfast time "

"Di... di... Mera oh nikamma beta agya na ... khi jane mat jane dijia... mai Abhi aarahi hu "

They all heard the loud voice of the one and only Ruchi .
Adhiraj chuckled, Abhiraj scared

"Aaj to tu gya beta" said Adhy and left while whistling
"You traitor , I saved you from badi mumma and you... badi mumma ," he almost whined

Rohini left while smiling 3rd world War was about to start between Ruchi and her ladla urf nikamma beta Abhiraj .

♡♡♡♡♡

I took a long bath. It was really needed . Then wearing a grey sweat pant and black t shirt , I went down for my breakfast.
At dinner table i was welcomed by my ever so annoying youngest brother adhvik. Adhvik almost choked me by his tight bear hug.
Sigh! What else can I expect from a man bear. He was still in his night suits. God give him some brain.
My sweet sisters Abheera and Adhisha welcomed me warmly. They are all set for their resppective destination. Abheera was in her formal wears.Abheera was working in Singhania group of Hospitals. Adhisha was still in college, The Royal international college and University. Adhisha was in her joggers, tank top and jacket . Abhi and me had same taste both in food and fashion.