5

We sat down. I looked at Jason and sighed. Did I want him to know? Should he know? What if he treated me differently after I told him? Well here goes nothing I guess. "That guy at the counter. His name is Mat." I told him. "We used to date, a little under a year ago."

"What happened?"

"He cheated on me, with one of my old, close friends." I whispered

"What a punk. well he doesn't deserve you. you are way better then him." He told me.

I smiled at him. I might have just met him but we really connect. I really like him. While we ate we talked about what we like. I found out he likes the color dark blue, he plays football and baseball. He like the Fast and the Furious movies, which I like.

After about 45 minuets we started to walk home.  Thankfully Matt left us alone. Jason grabbed my hand as we were walking. I looked up and smiled at him. He picked me up and put me on his back. I giggled again. Well today is a weird day.

This wasn't half bad, not having to walk. But I felt a little bad. "You don't have to carry me, you know." I whispered in his ear.

He chuckled "It's fine, you weigh like nothing."

I blushed again. It was kind of true, I only weight 110 pounds, and i'm only 5' 3" and a half. Yea, I know i'm short but hey, I don't mind no more. All of a sudden  I felt a hand on my shoulder. Then then two hand on my waist. Then I was pulled off of Jason. I screamed. Jason turned around with a worried expression. I looked up and Jack was holding me. "What the heck!?!?" I shrieked.

He better not start being protective. Then he started laughing, and so did Jason. "You should have seen your face." Lizzy managed to get out between laughs. I turned and stomped away. I heard Jason stop laughing. he grabbed my wrist and stooped me. He stood in front of me so I wouldn't walk. "Why are you so mad?" He asked

"I thought it was Matt." I told him without meeting his gaze.

"Why would you think that?"

I was hoping he wouldn't of asked that but he did. I felt tears prick my eyes. I turned to all of them, "There is something I never told you, about Matt."

"Not only did he Cheat on me, but he also abused me a little bit."

 "WHAT!!!" Lizzy and Jack shrieked. Well Lizzy shrieked while Jack screamed. They looked pissed, and surprisingly Jason did to. Jason and Jack headed in the direction to the ice cream shop

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

AUTHER'S NOTE

should they stop them or should they let them go to 'talk' to Matt?

Comment!!!!