2

Jason looked so cute, but yet so familiar. He was wearing a black shirt that clung to him perfectly showing his perfect amount of muscles and black converse like mine. What a coincidence. I studied his face, he had light brown hair and amazingly deep blue eyes, which seemed to be staring at me.

"h-hi my name is Layla." I stammered

He smirked and reached his hand out. "I'm Jason" he said with a hot raspy voice.

I smiled and shook his hand. He pulled me out the door as Jack did to Lizzy. We both shrieked as they carried us down the road. They put us down and smirked at us. God what jerks. Jason looked at me. I felt my face going red.

I swear I knew him. "Have I met you before?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." He told me.

We stood there staring at each other, until a kid on his bike almost ran into us. That was intense.

Maybe i'm just going crazy. We turned to see Lizzy and Jack already four blocks down the road holding hands. how cute. Jasono took my hand and started running dragging me with him. A small giggle escaped my lips. whoa, no one has made me giggle in a long time.

When we caught up I was already out of breath and my face was red with embarrassment. LIzzy and I shared a look. She seemed happy, mainly for me. She set this whole thing up for me, since my last boyfriend cheated on me over a year ago and I haven't seen anyone since.

"hey, why didn't you wait for us?" I asked

Lizzy looked from me to Jason then tour hands. I didn't realize we were still holding hands till now. I felt my face go red once more. I tried to slip my hand out of his but he wouldn't let go. He smirked. "It seemed like you two were busy." she said smiling at me.

"Ok, Well lets go." Jack said looking uncomfortable for some odd reason.

We headed down the street in silence, hand in hand until we got to the ice cream shop.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note

Hey what do you think so far? comment, vote, and give me some new idea's.