So You Like Marvel?

TW:: ABUSE, SWEARING, VIOLENCE

??? 'S POV:

Me and my boyfriend Colin are sitting in our lounge, when I hear a loud noise outside, I rush to the window to see a run-down, battered car parking in the garage of the empty house. I can see a man who looks very drunk and angry, he is exactly who I'd imagine to be in the news for abuse, and a young girl, who looks around 14.

I watch her make a few more trips with the boxes until I decide to go outside and talk to her. Her father hasn't come out once, he could just be putting everything away. I hope at least, he can't leave a young girl to move a whole house in.

"I'm just going to talk to the girl across the street!" I shout to my Colin, before opening the door and leaving. As I walk outside, I see the girl looking at the sky and spinning in circles, she looks so sweet and innocent.

I start walking over to her, just as she also starts walking, still looking at the sky. Neither of us realise until we bump into each other.

"Shit!" She shouts, as she lands on the floor, dropping the boxes in the process.

"I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologise to her, while helping her up and scooping up some of the stuff which fell out of the boxes. I notice she has a lot of black widow merch and smirk to myself, if only she knew.

"It's fine, it's my fault, I wasn't looking where I was going." She replies, avoiding eye contact.

I ask her, softly. "It's fine, sweetie, what's your name?" She looks up at me and freezes slightly before saying hesitantly, "Y/N." She definitely recognises me.

Y/N'S POV:

"It's fine, sweetie, what's your name?" The woman asks me, softly. I look up at her and freeze as I realise, THE WOMAN IS FUCKING SCARLETT JOHANSSON! My face has 100% gone bright red and I can't seem to get any words out.

I eventually manage to get out some words, "Y/N." She smirks at me, "I'm Scarlett, but by the look on your face, I'm guessing you already knew that." My face goes even brighter, if that's even possible.

She cuts herself off and carries on helping me pick up the things that spilt, "Don't worry about it, sweetheart, it's not the first time anything like that's happened." I smile at her, my face still blushing. "So you like marvel?" She says, smirking.

I go red, once again, and reply quietly, "Yeah." Scarlett smiles at me again, "So, who's your favourite?" I open the box and gesture to all the black widow merch and laugh, "What do you think?"

"I think that's a good choice." She smiles, as she puts her hand in the box and pulls out my pen and one of my (many) posters. She signs the poster and pass it back to me, my face definitely shows how shocked I am, but it's been a long day and I'm too tired to hide it.

"Thank you, you really didn't have to do that" I say, quickly. Scarlett gives me a small smile, "It's no problem, sweetheart."

She goes to continue but gets interrupted by my dad's drunken shouting, "Y/N Y/L/N! Get your ass inside, it's been ages since the fucking moving van left!" I turn around to Scarlett embarrassed, "I'm sorry about him, but I have to go bye"

I quickly pick up my boxes and run inside before she even has the chance to say goodbye. I head straight for the stairs and run up to my new room. I lock the door behind me, as I start to unpack my boxes, hiding my most important marvel merch in a locked box in the bottom of my wardrobe. I've learnt from my mistakes.

After a few minutes of frantic unpacking, my father starts banging on my door, "Y/N, you brat, open the fucking door!" I quickly arrange a few things in my room before taking a breath and unlocking the door.

"You don't get to disrespect me like that!" He gives me a kick to the stomach before saying snarkily, "Who was that woman you were talking to, anyway" I roll my eyes and shout to him, "That was fucking Scarlett Johansson, and you just embarrassed me in front of her so thank you!"

I know I should of said that, shit, I'm going to regret that. He kicks me across the face, "Stop being such a brat!" I get a rush of adrenaline and somehow muster up the courage to say, "Thought you knew better than to hit me in the face, you're going to have to go out and buy me some foundation and concealer to cover that up now!"

An evil look covers his face, "Fine!" He stamps on my face, making me unconscious, before leaving my room and getting into his car and driving to the store.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, this is still quite short

Hope you enjoy this and I promise I'll try and update more often xx

Word Count: 834

|Across The Street|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें