Home Sweet Home?

Y/N's pov:
--------------

My car pulls up in the garage of my new house. It's in the fancier side of town, even though my family is nowhere near fancy. I think this is Georgia, my dad's ex wife's way of getting us out of her house. I don't mind though, Alysha said that apparently some famous people live in this neighbourhood. Hopefully, it's someone good and not some old actor only my father knows.

I see my dad glaring at me from outside the car so I climb out and open the trunk. There's only a few boxes and bags in the back, as the rest are in the moving van. I put on a bag on my back and another resting on my arm while taking a box to give to my dad.

I turn around and just to realise he's walked off, great.  I just roll my eyes and carry the boxes up to my dad's room and drop the bags into mine.

As I walk downstairs, I see my dad sprawled across the couch, beer in hand.

He looks over to me and says drunkenly "There's my girl!" Something in me feels disgusted by that but I just ignore it and go out to get more boxes. I'm not going to annoy him when he's calm, I know better than that.

After a few trips, the moving van turns up. I shout to Dad, "Dad, come help me, the van's here!" I get no response so I just decide not to waste anymore time and pick up a few boxes labeled 'kitchen' and carry them inside.

"Dad, the moving van's here." I say, poking my head through the door.

"I heard you the first time, doll" he says back to me not making an single attempt to help me. I'm used to it by now but it still hurts. I rush back out of the door, there's no time to be sulking over my daddy issues.

I finally get far enough back into the van to pick up the boxes filled with my things. There's only a few but I don't might that, it just means I can take them up in one trip.

I start walking back to the house and get distracted looking at all the houses. They all look so posh, I feel so out of place here.

I find myself walking in circles looking at the sky in this neighbourhood, until I walk into something, or someone.

"Shit!" I land on the ground, dropping the boxes in the process.

_________________________________________

Sorry this is so short but I have plans :)

How's your day been? Xx

Give suggestions of somethings that you want to happen in it xx
------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 456