𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

S O F I A09 | a beautiful dress

S O F I A
09 | a beautiful dress

"How long will it take for her to grow up, Uncle May?" I grinned excitedly and flickered my eyes up at our gardener who was a very kind person with cute wrinkles all over his face.

Heading me, Uncle May looked down with his smiling eyes at my sitting self on soft baby grasses with my small hand wrapped around my knees.

"Umm, maybe a few months only," He responded while still saturating the plants.

My eyebrows frowned at his unspecific reply and a pout settled across my lips. Noticing my reaction he chuckled slightly before he shook his head.

"A few months mean?" I murmured, both of my palms placed against my beetroot red cheeks due to the warmth glimmering of the daylight while still eyeing the small sunflower plant I recently planted with the help of Raven. Well, she didn't help me except for her company but didn't tell her that.

"3-4 months, dear. I think you should go to the sheds before your Mom catches you mudding around," He spoke out with a warm voice, gentleness appeared on his wrinkled face as he tilted his head slightly at the cute garden shed we had there.

"Mkay!" I obeyed and stood up slowly, gently brushing the dust from my summer floral dress. Before troubling him much I quickly made my way there.

"Meow!" I beamed widely and stepped inside the shed as Raven welcomed me. Still in complete awe, I eyed her lazily yawn and stood up to stretch herself before she again went to her nap while curled in a small puffy ball.

"Aww, my baby! Are you not a hard worker?" I cooed softly before gently taking her from the sofa to my lap. Sensing the warmth of my body she quickly struggled onto my lap and peeked me through her sleepy black eyes.

I smiled down at her and gently caressed her furry texture which made her meow in delight.

Flickering my brown honey eyes at the blue brightening sky, the faded clouds surge freely at a slow pace making everything still and hushed.

Soon my thick lashes shut against my cheekbones, letting the peaceful echo around me. I drew a deep breath in the hope of shushing the storm that terrorized my inner slowly.

I couldn't help but feel the sudden turmoil and overwhelmed now and then through the early morning. The sudden impulsive reflections of the dark intimidating eyes of the mysterious man from the previous night had me restless and hot at the same time.

I still remember every moment and talk we had. I couldn't believe I spent my whole evening with a total stranger yet the comfort and warmth sensation that radiated through his massive body overpowered everything.

Never had I been close to a man before or even met with one yet the coziness and solace I felt with him was extremely old to me.

I softly bit on my lower lips as I felt a wave of anxiety wash over me. Is it good to feel that way toward a man you barely know about? The question uncertainty clouded my thoughts as I pondered into the depth of my emotions toward the enigmatic man.