...

45 minutes later, he arrived at his workplace, Coffee's Delight, a old coffee shop that became traditional around the neighborhood. He entered the place and saw Mimaa, one of his workmates.

"Morning" He said, waving at her. Mimaa turned to him and smiled, waving back.

"Morning, Crim~ Ready to work??" She asked playfully, pointing to the dirty tables. Crimea shrugged and walked to put on the work uniform. After that's done, he starts cleaning tables, cups and the seats, while Mimaa keeps to attending customers, since she was more charismatic than him, they formed this line of work.

However, while Crimea was cleaning a table, after a couple of elderly left, 2 familiar figures entered the place, making the bell on top of the door ring.

"Hey Crim~" Maki waved, approaching her brother and sitting down on the very same table he just cleaned. Besides Maki, was Juwon Kim, he seemed uncomfortable near Crimea, so he just sat down on the opposite side of the table.

Crimea raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. "What you're doing here?"

Maki smirked and playfully poked Crimea's stomach, feeling the hardness of his muscles beneath it. "Well... I could be here just for a coffee, you know? Or a date with Kim" She winked, Kim chuckled while Crimea just looked at Maki with a blank expression, waiting for the real explanation.

After some seconds, Kim was the one to speak up. "It has to do with me." He said seriously enough to make Crimea look at him. Mimaa knew Maki, so prepared a cappuccino for her while Kim thought about how he would explain this.

"Thanks Beautiful~" Maki whispered when Mimaa put the cappuccino down next to her. Mimaa blushed and pouted, but since she knew Maki for some time now, just shook it away and bowed respectfully, walking away.

Maki took a sip, and then Kim opened his mouth, making Crimea's attentive eyes dart to the teenager's now sharper canines. "You're a Hunter, right?" Kim asked, already knowing the answer, but asking it just to buy time to build a explanation.

"Technically" Crimea responded quickly.

Kim sighed, and started explaining: "So... After your little visit there... Uh... I feel different... And when i got home and saw myself on the mirror... Besides a handsome face, my eyes... Were glowing" Kim said, examining his hand. "I can do this..." Kim added and then a mix of blue and red sparks surrounded his arm.

Crimea took a step back, Maki smiled and Mimaa quickly covered herself behind the bar.

Kim kept concentrating, the sparks grew bigger and more intense, and quickly started interacting with the electronics around. Finally, before burning the lights, the sparks subsided, and Kim's arm was now covered in red scales, with blue marking, a spiky elbow and clawed fingers. He looked at Crimea's and waved. "So... You know, since you work as a Hunter... I wanted your help with this."

Crimea approached and nodded. "But... Do you want to become a hunter?"

"I guess... Besides it would be safer, right?" Kim asked, massaging his chin, with his other arm, that was still human.

"Probably... And i doubt you could hide it anyways" Crimea said, provoking a giggle from Maki. "I have to clean a dungeon tonight, you'll go with me"