Chapter 278 - Extra 02 - Yang Xi [01]

Start from the beginning

She is a good wife who manages the housework in an orderly manner, and their personalities are complementary. They have been married for several years, and now the family of three is living a very happy life.

Every time he goes to their house for dinner, Yang Xi can't help but sigh. Seeing their family of three makes him want to get married. It's just that, just like what Wen Ran said back then, Yang Xi's love has not come yet. 

Probably because he had seen all kinds of retribution, such as some crazy men and women who were carried away by love, and some debts incurred due to unexpected pregnancies and abortions, he simply cultivated his moral character and could not meet the one who made him happy. If the heart is not moved, the body will not move and it is clean and self-contained.

So he become a person who is capable, has won the Best Actor Award, is good-looking and famous. And because Yang Xi has become the number one fan of Wen Ran Health Products Store, he takes good care from the inside out. Compared with when he first debuted, his appearance is actually more fresh, and his character is well-known in the industry. 

Yang Xi, a gentleman with zero scandals, has become one of the most desirable men in the entertainment industry to marry.

Just when Yang Xi thought that he might be single in this life like Xia Yu, he was involved in a scandal. And the target of the scandal really didn't make him feel good.

-

Yang Xi was sitting on the ground with a beer in his hand, leaning against the sofa behind his back. 

Guo Yajun was making snacks for them in the kitchen. The shrimps were growing well recently, so she made steamed shrimps, spicy shrimps, and salt and pepper shrimps. While she bring them out, Yuan Cixuan came out of his son's room. 

Guo Yajun glanced at him and Yuan Cixuan said: "Asleep." 

Guo Yajun nodded and put the shrimps on the coffee table in front of the sofa for them. Yuan Cixuan went up to packed up a few empty bottles on the side, and Guo Yajun took a few glasses of ice water and put them aside for them. 

This series of actions made Yang Xi's eyes grow hot: "I really want to get married, and find someone like a sister-in-law. She doesn't mind having friends coming over to eat and drink at home. She gives birth a lovely child. You two both happy when busy and keep each other company when free. But why can't I meet someone like her?"

Xia Yu snorted at the side, smiled and said: "Isn't your rumored girlfriend still on the Internet? In terms of appearance, she is really beautiful, but I don't know if it's natural. It is said that she had plastic surgery. You look closely, do you feel that she have been under a knife?"

Yang Xi's headache now is this: "How could I have anything to do with her? It's not like you don't know how much history she has in the industry. She has been a mistress, played rich, and bullied newcomers with capital. 

"It is said that she had aborted three children, and the last doctor said that it would be difficult to have another child if she lost another one, so she originally planned to give birth, but unexpectedly the rich businessman's wife came to her door. Beating her on the set until she miscarried. 

"If it weren't for that face, from all this dirty information, I'm afraid she wouldn't be able to survive in the entertainment industry." 

The one who are rumored to be involved in the scandal with Yang Xi can be considered a front-line person in the industry. It's just that this one has a mixed reputation. 

When it comes to acting skills, one can say that her acting skills are very good among contemporary actresses, and her career abilities are impeccable, but her character is really out of the ordinary. But even so, she still has a big market in the circle.