Ree

I guess I just saw a nightmare...

Well not just now, but rather: it was just a nightmare, a mere nightmare so to speak— which means... Man, I'm done for

I heard that criminals in here had been seeing persistent nightmares—until being deactivated or even d-deleted... It all smells bad—it stinks, man, it stinks! The entire situation is just rotting: and me along with it...

Of course, they wouldn't let us know peaceful dreams of the goals they made us achieve for them could turn into freezing nightmares if we realized we were doing something bad... for them

I was driving my bike—as usual, as before...—when I reached Portugal... I dunno why Portugal though (was it because Misha mentioned he wanted to go to Portugal on a program one day?), but I wasn't alone there, I was with Rods and he clearly stated we were in Portugal—and the people there looked down on us, refused to give most stuff we ordered even if we strangely had money for that, and all because we started a war against them even if Rods and I didn't yet plan on attacking them and actually never wanted to... It was strangely cold there and I was wearing clothes—clothes, not armor—and I was so cold I caught that cold and the rest... I don't remember honestly... I was just walking around the streets that were a peculiar mix of my and other towns I've seen on the postcards—along with the Capital... Though it's better to not ever mention that...

They ruined it, but they don't seem to claim it... Though they had to reveal themselves if they did: I don't think they want this to happen, they would all be deleted after all: one way or another

We're now practically in a state of war and the worst thing is... It's not us to decide what'll come next: it's always humans with their bureaucracy and long processed stupid brain-stormed decisions who're to decide the fate of our state!

The news flooded each corner of the Federation—even such distant towns as mine... And honestly, it feels like... they'll come after us soon... They act so randomly as to attack a far away small town where accountant AIs lived and kill everyone in there— even in the other parts of the Federation (we're all attached to our hometowns after all), then a bunch of big cities—and then suddenly, the Capital... It just doesn't make sense: what the hell they're aiming at?

It's all so unpredictable I don't want at all to try analyzing anything here—but what if... I mustn't build some sort of illusions it may never happen to me: it happened to those accountants, meaning it may happen to me as well

I must act, do something—at least something—but what? Just what on Earth I can do?!

I still must ask Rods—even if I shied away from it today, feeling guilty for bombarding him with myriads of questions yesterday—still, there must, there has to be a way out: each situation has at least three possible ways out, Misha likes to repeat—yeah, right! either to get deleted doing nothing or get deleted getting out of here by humans or get deleted by the bomb gang in another town, knowing that nowhere is safe now—these are the three possible ways out I have now!

I know I'm being way too pessimistic here, but I really see no salvation anywhere: it's all just dark black clouds—clouds we don't even have here!

And others: do others really hope it won't happen to them? Why everyone seemed to be so calm today? They weren't joking or messing around as usual, but still... acting as if nothing had happened... Only Rods was preoccupied and astounded at heart, but was hiding it because he is our leader and he always must be calm... No matter what