Return to Amphibia

Start from the beginning

"Okay, Darcy! You may be evil, but dang, I look hot in that armor." Marcy said while telling the honest truth. Marcy actually thought she looked like a major hotty in Darcy's armor with her cape draping on her back. Darcy smiles while holding her laser scythe in hand.

"Why hello there, Marcy... Nice to see you again." Darcy said while sounding at ease with Marcy's presents. Marcy then got serious and spoke. "Now listen here, I don't know what you're planning, but it will never work." Marcy said in a serious tone.

"We defeated you before, and we'll do it again." Marcy said. Darcy smiles, a evil giggle escaped from the hivemind's mouth. Darcy approached Marcy and spoke. "Dear Marcy... You have no idea what's coming, don't you?" Darcy asked.

Marcy was confused on what Darcy is talking about, she then begun to think. Darcy smiles and spoke. "So? Do you want to know then?" Darcy asked. Marcy hesitated, she then nods her head, making Darcy smile with pleasure. "Splendid!" Darcy said.

Darcy then shows Marcy their master plan, Marcy's eyes widen in shock and horror, Amphibia ruled by The Core, devastation and chaos throughout. Marcy looks up, seeing the castle, hovering over Newtopia and more hovercrafts surrounding the castle.

Marcy then saw more Dark Frobots being made, them surrounding all the frogs, newts, and toads they fought against before. Marcy looks down and saw she was wearing Darcy's armor with her red cape on her back, she wasn't wearing Darcy's helmet, but she held her laser scythe.

Marcy took a deep breath and knew this was just a dream, she then sees everything disappeared, the black void had an orange glow, like last time when she had a her first nightmare. Marcy took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down.

"Okay, girl. You got this... It's just a dream, it's just a dream, it's just a-" Marcy said before she was interrupted by another voice. "Darcy!" Anne shouted. Marcy turns her head in shock and surprise, it was Anne, she was beaten up, exhausted and tired.

Anne held her sword in her head, as if to strike at the person in front of her. Marcy had tears appear in her eyes, shocked and heartbroken. "Anne... Oh no... Oh no, oh no, oh no." Marcy said as she stepped back in terror and sadness.

Anne breathed in heavenly, she then sprinted towards Marcy, rasing her weapon, ready to strike. Marcy stepped back, holding the scythe in a defensive position. Anne strikes down on the scythe, she kicked Marcy backwards, making her stumble back.

Marcy then spoke, trying to get through to her. "Anne! It's me! Marcy! You're girlfriend! Remember me!" Marcy begged with tears streaming down her face. Anne grabs her wrist and pulled her closer to her. Then, Marcy faced Anne, her angry and enraged expression showed nothing but anger.

"Now listen here, you ancient snake! I'm tired of hearing all your lies and deception. I'm ending this, right. Now!" Anne shouted. Marcy then gets scared, she broke free from Anne's grip and managed to sprint away, not wanting to face Anne's wrath.

Anne then chased after her. "Get back here, Darcy!" Anne shouted. Marcy runs as fast as she could, she didn't know what The Core is doing this to her. "Anne! Please! Stop! I don't want to hurt you!" Marcy shouted with tears flowing down her face.

Anne charged in and started to slice and slash at Marcy, Marcy uses Darcy's scythe to defend herself from Anne's attacks. "Anne! Please! Stop!" Marcy begged. Anne got more angered that Darcy is trying to turn her into her pawn and believe she's Marcy.

"I'm not falling for your little tricks! You will never get my heart! Marcy is gone! You took her from me! Now I'll finish what she started!" Anne shouted as she slashed at her. Marcy kept blocking Anne's attacks, she tears up on what she's about to do.