CHAPTER 3

Sam's pov:

The air was cold..

I look up the window.. I barely couldn't see because of the fogs and raindrops forming in the window..

It was raining heavily,
out side was dark and gloomy.. the rains sound is deafening.. I couldn't even hear a single word from our professor who was currently discussing Infront of us..

What is this..? There's a strange feelings within my thoughts,.. why am I being nervous as if something terrifying is coming towards me..?
I felt really uncomfortable,. And my heart is pounding very fast..
I placed my hand to the necklace with tremble clef pendant that I'm wearing to calm myself..

"Ms Selaurtei?.. is there a problem?"
I was startled when my professor suddenly speak, I wasn't paying attention to his discussion earlier..
I can see he was mad, because of the cold look he gave me..

Oh gosh I was overthinking again! that I forgot to listen to his discussions!! Lagut ka Sam!!

"Uhmm nothing sir. I was thinking of something for a matter of time.. I apologize for not listening.."

Even tho all of the teachers in this school knows who I am,
The one and only daughter of Mr. Selaurtei the owner of this school,
but they won't tolerate my misbehavior my father paid them a lot of money just to teach me properly

My father is aware of how naughty I am, he is afraid I might end up in a dangerous situation just because of my carelessness.

Father tries his best to make me stay away from any possible danger and I appreciate it. Knowing that I had almost lost my life once.

I then came to think about what had happened 3 years ago

*FLASHBACK from 3 years ago*

Mom?!?! Where are you?!

Tears,.. are slowly forming and filling my eyes and was about to fall down to my cheeks as I was turning my head looking left and right shouting in panicked.. Manang Ika??!! Where are you!???

I was running out of breath,..
the smoke was so thick that I'm already feeling dizzy..

I was crawling in our mansions floor, desperately looking for everybody, it's been 10 munites ago when I suddenly woke up because of the very hot temperature in my room as if I was getting roasted alive!

Not long enough when I noticed the very thick smoke everywhere, I immediately jump off the bed to check for everyone,
But when I open my door,..
I was in shock to see fire everywhere around our mansion, everything is burning and the temperature inside is very high due to the fire!!

**Coughs

Mom.. Dad.. I hope they're safe
My eyes are getting blurry,.. I almost trip and hit my head hard to some furnitures,..
I was feeling dizzy at the moment,.
I tried to reach my parents room but I found no one when I opened there door,.

I panicked and immediately started running and that's when I was shouting Mom!?? Manang Ika!??
I tried to run towards the stairs but when I was walking down stairs I trip and lost my balance and came rolling down, I felt the pain from every single step of the stairs. I felt hopeless, it felts like it was the end for me. Mom.. dad.. where are you.. I lost my strength then everything went black,..

A/N:
After falling downstairs Samantha lost her consciousness,.
She was laying upsidedown between the staircase and the floor while fresh blood is running from her head down to the floor..
Samantha hit her head hardly in one of the expensive vase place in the staircase while rolling brutally down the stairs,.
That's when she finally lost her consciousness,..

.........................

Hello? Are you dead?
I finally woke up when I heard this unfamiliar deep voice talks to me

I lift my head to see who it is
But my eyesight wasn't that good enough to see everything clearly,.
The room was dark and the only light supporting us is one tiny lamp placed beside the bed I'm laying on,.

I tried to look closer,. I saw the man who just spoke,. He was standing in front of the door,. He was tall and was wearing a black coat and a hat as if he was a secret agent came from the movies,.

He looks so mysterious,. And dangerous.. "Done inspecting my whole appearance?" I was startled when he finally spoke again, he must have noticed when I was staring at him up and down,.

"I'm sorry please don't hurt me"
An intense feeling of fear comes within me when he stared into my eyes and look at me coldly,.

"I won't, I shouldn't have save you from dying five hours ago If I will only kill you now"
His words snaps into my mind,.
I then recall what had happened earlier..

"Where am I?"
"Do you know where my parents is?"
I ask the guy in panicked and didn't even mind to thank him for saving my life when I remembered that our mansion was on fire and my parents where missing..

I tried to stand and get off from the bed,. But the guy suddenly said
"Your parents are safe"
I looked at him with teary eyes..
"Pano?How can you be so sure?"
I was crying at the moment I couldn't hold my emotions further,..
I was so afraid of losing my parents..

"I know where they are,. I helped them escaped from the fire and come back inside to look for you"
I felt relief after hearing my parents are safe,. I am more grateful to this man now that I know my parents are safe, I owe him my and my parents life..

"Tell me,. What's your name Mr?"
I asked the man Infront of me who was currently looking outside..
"It doesn't matter who I am"
He then turned to look at me,. And started to walk slowly towards me..
He sat to the chair next to my bed and grab something from his pocket..
It was a white peace of cloth but when he open it,.. there's a gold necklace with a music note a tremble clef pendant in it..

I was surprised when he put that necklace around my neck,. "What matters the most is that you are safe Samantha"
Holy mother of god what did he just said!?? I was in shocked when he said my name, this stranger who happens to saved my life actually knows my name?!?

I was about to ask him again what's his name,. But when I looked again he was walking fastly towards the door,.
I hurried and got up but suddenly I felt q sharp pain from my head, I then remembered I hit my head so hard earlier,.

Before leaving the man said his last words,. "Never lose that necklace, someone very special to me gave it, return it after you meet me again"
Then the man disappears from the darkness and left me alone..

Wth?! If someone special to him gave it? Then why did he hand it over to me? And who is he?
Those we're the last questions that are running through my mind that time

After everything that had happened tonight my body finally felt tired and I decided to take a rest and finally fall into a deep sleep.

Hanggang ngayon ay hindi ko parin ulit nakikita o nakikilala ang lalaking iyon.

Who is he?
What's his name?

........................................................................