CHAPTER 2

Zack's pov:

I was walking down the hall,.
looking angrily and frustrated..
"Where on earth that women could be??" She's getting on my nerves..
She's always making me worry..
"I'm not even her parent nor his body guard? But why am I so worried about her safety??"

I was walking fast and having quick steps.. looking for Samantha..

I was in my martial arts class earlier..
And I told her to meet me after class
at 4pm cause I was supposed to invite her for a surprise dinner at a fancy restaurant
and it was already 5:13pm
but she still hasn't showed up yet..

I kept texting her where she is but she won't reply to my messages even tho my messages is clearly on delivered..

I packed my things and change my martial arts uniform to my formal sleeves and coat,

I was more than ready to ask her for a date Wich she clearly won't even realize considered as a date cause she will only think of it as an ordinary dinner with her best friend..

I know it's obvious. I know..I like her.. clearly more than just a friend..
It's just that I don't want to ruin our friendship because of this stupid feelings

Alright enough of this drama..
Now where is that women!!

I was walking towards my girl
My car the only thing I'm obsessed the most..

Except Sam, she's not a thing though

Starting my engine's, I picked up my phone and read sam's last messages

Gotta go pick up some clothes to wear!! Mr Shrek.. seeya

After reading her message I put my phone down. I finally got an idea where she might be right now.
I started driving furiously heading to some Mall's, dress shop, jewelry store, or anywhere she might step her foot into..

5:40!!?? G*d dam*it!! Where are you
Samantha??

I was furious looking at my watch seeing the time goes by and still couldn't find Sam..

..........

I decided to stop by to some near by resort to take a breath because of the frustration..

Walking barefoot on sand, hearing the sound of the sea and feeling the warm breeze..made me calm a little..

But not fully calm, my mind is still running.. thinking about Samantha..
And where she is..

As I was walking.. for about 3 munites now.. I noticed a person sitting on the sand not that far from where I'm standing..

I kept on walking to see who it is..

As I get closer from where the person is sitting..
I can slightly see her appearance..
she was staring silently at the sun as it slowly sets..
The suns last shine.. slams onto her face emphasizing her beautiful brown eyes..
and she smiled gently making the world turns into slow motion..

She just seems so.. perfect..

Oh!! Right!! God.. I was looking for this person!!

I was caught by that wild imagination for a moment
I then snap my self out from drooling over that person..

Thank god I found her!!

I walked coldly with confidence
Showing a fierce look towards the person in front of me..

What is she doing here?? Have she forgotten about my invitation earlier??

"Where have you been?"
I asked with low tone and cold look..

"Ohh you're here!! How'd you find me Mr Shrek?" Sam answered me with a big smile and teasing tone.. she looks so beautiful when she smiles..
F**!! Stop drooling over this pig Zack!!

"Haven't you remember what I said earlier?" I ignore her teasing smile and answered her coldly

Gotta act like cupid didn't just shoot an arrow to my heart when she smiled!!

"No I haven't forget.. I was just trying to have some nice breeze, and watch sunset for a moment so at least I could see a beautiful scenery before I gotta go and see your gloomy face again.."

Sam answered me sarcastically..
But yet truthfully.. I was always gloomy when I'm around her company.. so I could hide this tiny
Little thing in my heart called "admiration"..

"Ohh is that so?"

"Uh huh" she smiled again

I couldn't afford to loose this beautiful moment with her.. it's my chance
to have a photographic memory with her..

"Let me join you watch the sunset then.. at least I'll be able to smile for a moment.. before I transforms into gloomy Shrek later.."
I said.. with a charming tone.. I was being honest,. That I want to see the sunset with her..

"Alright then.. here.. I save you a seat next to me.."
She responded gently that melts my heart for a sec..

Even tho I was mad that she didn't showed up on time earlier..
And my surprised date is cancelled..

I was still happy.. and I think watching sunsets with her on the beach sounds more romantic..

I sat next to her..
I glanced at her face.. and I saw this beautiful women besides me.. staring at the sunset and smiling genuinely..

I looked up at sea.. reflecting the beautiful rays from the sun as it sets..
Feeling the breeze,.. and hearing her soft voice and cute laughs as we are talking about some random stories about mermaids.. and some of our childhood memories

We talked.. until evening came and stars slowly appeared in the sky..

In my mind I still remember that very first day I started to catch feelings for her,.

It was a funny memory, I was eleven at that time, I got into an accident, no one was there to help, Sam was so tiny back then, but I won't forget how she managed to carry me back to our mansion with her skinny legs just to help me,.. mahabang kwento d ko nga alam na nag simula lang sa puppy love hanggang sa umabot na ng ganito ka tagal tung tarantadong feelings nato..

Not long after, moon cames,. It was huge and glowing,.

"Look Z..!! Ang ganda ng moon..!!
Sambit ni Sam habang tinuturo ang malaking buwan,
I then looked and stared at her
Ang ganda,.. napaka ganda,..
Habang naka titig sa magandang hugis ng mga mata niya ay di ko namalayan ang pag lawak ng ngiti sa labi ko

"Huyy!! Mr Shrek!!?"
Nataohan ako nung sinigawan nyako
"Ha..?"

"Yung moon look,.!! Ang ganda!!"
Tinuro nya pa ulit ang buwan para ipakita sakin kulit

"Ahh,.. Oo..!! Ang ganda nga..!"

My mind couldn't process properly at this situation.. it was full of thoughts i couldn't understand.. but one thing is sure,.
that my mind is thinking..

"What else could be more perfect than this..??"..

...........