part seventeen

it's all written down in front of me, I scan the plan over and over checking for any flaws.

I am going to make myself die.

at least that's what people will think, I will continue helping them solve the mystery of who tried to kill me, but by the time summers over, I will have 'killed myself' really I am just going to be somewhere far away, new name, new life, the only person I am bringing with me is, Amelia, Brandon and the ghost of Scott.

I told Amelia and Bran about my plan last night, rightfully, they thought I was crazy, which I probably am.

but that's not stopping me. they eventually gave in and agreed.

I will die at the end of summer, there will be a funeral, after that Brandon and Malia will leave, say they're going home, but really they'll come to me, where I'll be in Chicago.

I booked my plane ticket under the name Juliette Sanders.

I will die, people might greave my death, I might feel bad, but I am no longer nice enough to just not do it.

they'll get over me.

but I cant live as myself anymore, I wanna run away, with my two best friends, and the ghost of my fiance.

my fingers hover above the notepad before I cross off the first step.

get Amelia and Brandon in on it and tell them everything.

last night was really something, I told them about how Scott had proposed to me that night, and I couldn't believe their answers.

Amelia tugs on the ends of her sleeve, she does that when shes nervous, Brandon cracks a grin, a sheepish one.

"we knew" he says rubbing the back of his neck, I pause then exclaim, "WHAT!?!"

"yeah, we saw the ring on your finger at the hospital, while you were asleep, you know before they took it off" Amelia says,

"why didn't you guys say something?" I ask stunned, "we figured when you were ready you would tell us, which you did!" Brandon says,

they knew?? what the fuck? I smile at them silenty apreciating that they didn't tell anyone.

I still am in shock they knew, but looking back Amelia was always looking at my bare ring finger, if we can pull this off, I can finally put it back on, because even if he's gone, he still is right next to me, engaged to me.

I fold the flap over my notepad and sigh, this is going to be a long summer.

A/N:
this chapter is awful, all of mine have been for a while now, I am burnt out with writing so it's not rlly good, also I keep changing the plot so mb guys, I'ma stick to this one. so shes not actually gonna kill herself! tricked ya hehe, okay I'm done talking, byee luveysss