1.

5 years later ....
Revati is rehearsing her dance performance which she has to perform on one of the biggest award shows off the year.

Her movie got positive reviews and short clips of it are going viral on the internet. She gained almost a million followers on instagram. Making 15 million followers.

Revati is grateful, she started working as a Tv serial actress because her family wanted money. As an extremely poor family who barely managed to afford a roof over their head and even lost one of their child due to starvation, the rape incident was the final straw. After loan and debts their family was convinced that they won't be able to recover. But suddenly Revati got selected for a modelling gig and got hired by a company which later pushed her into acting.

After paying of all her debt, she was satisfied but her company wasn't. They pushed her into movies but Revati knew that the effort was in vain because serial actresses never worked on the big screen.

That's what happened. Her first film barely made any money but she did catch the eye of a well-known director. There was this specific character that almost all low class movies have that only she could play. The innocent and fun girl.

It was not easy though. In the span of 4 years she has been harassed and humiliated. Some producers and directors ask her for inappropriate favours. She is a dark beauty and according to many she will not be on the screen for a long time because as soon as a fair actress comes in, she will be kicked out and the only reason she is popular right now is due to the fact that other fair actresses are not available and she is the prettiest dark actress.

That was 2 years ago. Now she is debuting on big level films. Not those films that were made on 10 lakh budgets but those films with a budget well over 1 crore and starred big film artists. Thankfully her new big debut was recieved wonderfully due to her acting. And her second film is on the way.

Besides that, she has also released a few songs of her own. She wanted to be a singer but the music industry is quite closed of and provides less opportunity.

She is practicing her moves of her own song, she is trying her very best to be precise because she has to sing too.

"Revati, someone's calling you" her manager calls out.

Her mother, why was she calling her?

,"Hello, ha maa...." She heard her mother blabber on and turned sickly pale as all the colour left her face. She get of her phone.

"What happened? Bhoot dekhliya kya? " Her manager, Ashwini asks.

"Nhi, it's about my marriage."

"Your marriage? You are a superstar and will surely get more popular in future. I can't believe they are trying to get you to marry a random man."

"Not a random man, he is my fiance."

"What when?" Ashwini asks unaware that Revati got engaged when she was merely 15 and on the verge of committing suicide.

"I told you about the Advanis, it's them."

Ashwini looks confused.

So is Revati.

They were supposed to get married when she was 18 but now she is 20. Her family started acting like she wasn't raped at all and only focused on how she is going to marry a billionaire.

Revati also tried being happy. No one comforted her about the fact that something so horrendous happened to her. All of them were worried about the fact that no one will marry her. So when she heard that she will be getting married she felt that she was blessed.

But that was back when she was young and naive. She understands their intentions now and knows that this marriage was just a scheme to get them votes and it did work. They won with 38% more votes that the other parties as all the dalit communities voted for them.

But after that they avoided her family and openly started approaching other families for their daughters. Acting like they never knew us and looked down upon them.

Her family was devastated and tried to contact the media to share this story. But
The Advanis are the most powerful politician family in our generation and stopped any rumours from spreading.
Revati has been begging her family to give up on them, if they get on their bad side, they will regret it.

Now her family was ready to give up but other dalit communities are not. They see it as a change. An evolution. A dalit girl getting married in an upper class family will merge the communities and they will be respected. Such delusionals

They threatened the Advanis' and now they are getting married. After facing world wide criticism due to their fake promises and the elections being held again.

And Revati is not happy in least. They will take their anger out on her and humiliate her. After that they will end the marriage and leave her family's heart broken. She is not even worried about her marriage. She does not want her family to regret everything they did. They have been saving money like crazy and even got her a tutor who would teach her how to be like an elite. How to walk, talk, laugh, smile and answer, trying to make her one of them.

They are so gullible, they do not understand that the The Advanis' will never accept them.

But she cannot say no to her family and she will play by. Afterall, what does she have to do.

Keep her head down, listen to all taunts and be humiliated for a year and then her husband will either get a mistress or divorce her. They won't kill her, right?

And then she is going to be free.

"I have to go, I'll come back later" Revati leaves hurriedly.