5 ;

Y/N

Your eyes begin to slowly open as you look around and see you're in a moving car. You panic, bolting up in the back seat and you see Eren peaking at you from the rear view mirror, "good morning." He calmly says to you.

"Good-good morning?! Are you kidding me?! You drugged me Eren!!" You immediately begin yelling at him and he shook his head, "just a strong sleeping pill."

"Why?! Where are you taking me?!"

"Far far away from Florida."

You look out the window and all you see are trees, both big and small. It was so heavily shaded the air almost looked gray. The fog was beginning to roll in, "you didn't think to just ask?" You sit back in your seat and complain some more.

"And ask you to leave everyone? No. I had to get you out, just for a little bit." His response was so casual as you were livid in the back seat. "Stop the car Eren."

He looks back at you like you're crazy as you pass a sign that says, 'Welcome to Oregon'. "Stop the car!" You yell and he slams on his breaks pulling over. You crawl out from the back seat and open the passenger door, and you just begin to walk.

"Get back in the car y/n," he pleads as you continue walking but still a bit drowsy from the sleeping pills he gave you. The thoughts going through your mind were so overwhelming, you just wanted to keep walking and get some fresh air.

Eren begins following you from behind, "I killed Bertholdt."

You stop in your tracks, "why?! Is this why you're taking me far away? Because you don't know how to control your anger issues?!"

"They tried hurting you, multiple times may I add?" He replies dryly. You shake your head in disapproval, "it doesn't matter, you keep adding fuel to the fire. Is this why you took me out here?"

He doesn't respond and you let out a single laugh, "who are you? This isn't my boyfriend."

"Yes it is, and you know that. So, why let it scare you now?"

You get fueled with anger by his response and walk up to him, "scared?! No I'm pissed! I could kill you myself and this would all be over." He looks down at you as you continue to speak, "my best friend is getting married. Take me home. Now."

He doesn't respond, he continues to look at you. "Eren. Are you listening to me?" He takes a deep breath and looks up at the trees, "everyone is on their way over here, one by one but going in different directions to try and keep them away from you. Make sure they're not being followed."

"And they were all okay with you giving me this sleeping pill? You told them that?"

ANNIE

I looked down at my phone to see Eren was calling me, I knew y/n was on her way to go see him and I suddenly got a bad feeling about all of this.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, she's in my back seat. I need you to get your stuff, and tell everyone to drive and meet us but make sure you're not being followed. It's best everyone goes in different directions." He immediately gives me direction on what to do but not where to go.