3 ;

EREN

I didn't know how to handle the situation, y/n just sat there and looked at me like she had no idea who I was. Parts of me I've hidden from her pretty well, except the weakest sides of me when it came to her.

I would die if it meant saving her life, I would kill and continue to shed gallons and gallons of blood if it meant she was safe. I didn't give a shit who died in the end, friends and family included.

I didn't expect to fall so deeply in love with her, but I knew from the moment I met her - I was fucked. I was never the type to fall in love. My life revolved around my job, and the adrenaline rush it gave me when it came to the violence aspect of it.

I won't pretend I don't like it.

I sat in my car waiting for her to leave the bridal shop, drinks in my passenger seat to give to her and her friends. She's ignoring my calls, so I gave myself any excuse to come see her reaction to seeing me. Hoping whatever she was feeling would die down a bit.

I know she won't stop until she knows every single part of me, the man she fell in love with. I'm unsure if I was even ready for her to see that, what if she realizes she has no idea who she actually fell in love with?

I watch y/n as she walks out in the parking lot, she can feel eyes on her. She anxiously looks around before picking up her pace, softly jogging to her car at this point. She's smart, her intuition is always on point and she's always listening to it.

'Toxic by Youngx777' is playing on my Apple play in my car before I quietly get out and start walking behind her.

As I inch closer and closer I watch y/n fumble with her keys anxiously before looking up and seeing my reflection. Letting out a sharp gasp before whipping her hand around to hit me as hard as she could, I catch her wrist.

"Are you fucking crazy?!" She snaps at me as she's taking dragged breaths.

Yes, I am.

Everyone knows this, except her. Well, to an extent.

-

The conversation we have showed me she was still confused and frustrated with me. She didn't have to tell me, it was all in her attitude. A part of me wanted to wrap my hand around her throat and fuck the attitude out of her.

So stubborn, she was a firecracker. If anything set her off, that was it. She wouldn't let you forget it until it was resolved.

After tossing Sasha her snack, I drove off to see Hannes. I had him locked up in a cellar like room below one of the clubs I happen to own out in Miami. Someone is telling someone about my whereabouts, and y/n's. Someone close to me or her.

He was like an uncle to me, he practically helped raise me. Although my mom was with my father at the time, Hannes was in love with my mom. So taking care of me was just his in for seeing her more frequently than none. He was so whipped, and she didn't even give him the time of day other than being his friend.

He was obsessed, and I used to pity him for allowing pussy he wasn't even getting to stop his entire life.

After my father passed away, I think he thought he had a higher chance of mom falling in love with him. He waited, drooled over her like some starved dog. Nothing ever came of it. Unrequited love, it's all bullshit.

I think the last thing he would do is rat me out to my enemies, especially if that means never seeing my mother. But again, how long does one wait before they get angry their chance may never come? Before all the care you had eats away at your mind, and you try to set that part of yourself free.