4 ;

Y/N

You watch as Eren pulls the phone off of his ear and looks over at you past the crowds of people that began to flow in as it got later in the night. His eyes deadlocked with yours as you swirl the drink in your hand, not breaking the eye contact.

The bar tender watched you both intently, she seemed nervous, but you ignored it.

He walks over and puts his hand on your thigh that's crossed over the other leg while you sit in the high bar stool and squeezes it gently, "what are you doing here?" He doesn't play around, he gets straight to the questions.

You look down at his hand before looking back up in his beautiful emerald eyes. You stay quiet, throw back the rest of the drink to the back of your throat letting it burn a bit and stand up. "Where is he?" You also get straight to the questions and begin walking towards the doors you watched Eren walk out of.

As Kenny watched like a fly on the wall, you couldn't tell who he was more intimidated by. You or Eren.

You felt Eren's eyes burning into the back of your head, before he grabs your hand and spins you around. "Where's who? Don't walk away from me," trying to deny that anyone was here. Your eyebrows furrow as he lies with no issue, "so we're lying now?"

You pull your hand out of his and continue walking to the back room, hearing as the door closed and swung open behind you - Eren stayed quiet but let you lead the way. The door shut once more and the music was silenced, all you could hear was the echoes of your heels against the concrete.

You finally came to a heavy metal door with a lock, "open the door" you break the silence with a demand. He doesn't question you, he pulls a few keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door for you before taking a couple steps back.

You grab the handle and push down before hearing the creaking as you slowly opened the door and walked down the last set of stairs and flicked the light on.

Hannes looked at you, "finally...someone with a brain." He exclaimed before Eren cleared his throat and the room went silent again. You peer around the room, wondering how many people have been down here, how many people have died.

Was he really going to kill Hannes?

The chains and ropes in the corner of the room, scattered. Along with cameras at every angle, it gave you goosebumps looking at everything, and the single hanging light right in the middle of the two chairs while the rest of the room was pitch black. One chair that he had Hannes roped and chained up in, and the other I'm assuming is for Eren.

You slowly circle around Hannes and come to a stop behind him, "you have 2 minutes to explain what the fuck is going on."

Eren looked down at his feet, letting out a small huff of air. Hannes laughed, "I told you she was smart. I told you that one day you won't be able to hide this little life of yours."

"What little life? Other than your past coming to haunt me, and the things I knew when I first met you. How many people have you actually killed?" You continue to interrogate him, "look at me Eren!"

He listens and looks at you, his face was dead. There was no emotion left in him at all, "you knew what you signed up for-" you cut him off, "bullshit...you hide everything from me like I'm going to cry and run away. I know what could possibly be happening, but you walk around like none of it does. You have my friends sworn to secrecy."