Chapter 15(2nd Form)

“Zek....Zek.... I can give you the power that you need to win” a deep voice said.
“No, I don’t need it” said Zek
“But you do need me” the mysterious voice said.
“But I’m afraid that I will lose myself” Zek said.
“You won’t I will only give you half of my power,” said mysterious voice.
“Okay” Zek said.

The dark figure had a smirk on its face when it heard Zek say. The dark figure then enters Zek’s body, and Zek starts to transform into a half demon hybrid. Andrew was laughing because he thought he killed Zek until Zek’s body had this dark aura around it. Zek’s wounds started to heal itself. Andrew had a plan; he was going erase Zek’s memories and adopted him as a brother/father. When Zek finally opened his eyes, they were glowing ruby red. Zek teleported in front of Andrew and punched Andrew in the stomach. Andrew was sent fly back Malachi, and Rose was shocked by this sudden speed and power.

“How did he get more powerful,” said Malachi.

“Zek is really something” Rose said.

“Try to stick with the plan, Rose,” said Malachi 

“Okay” Rose said.

Rose and Malachi rushed towards Zek, but Zek saw this coming, and he trapped both Malachi and Rose in a metal box. Malachi then commanded his phoenix to active a secret technique called Fire Cage.

(Fire Cage traps the opponent in a cage of fire and slowly starts to close in on the opponent.)

Phoenix then trapped Zek in the fire cage, Zek was shocked, but he did not panic.

But Zek, Rayia, Ellar, Andrew, Malachi, and Rose didn’t know that they were been watched by the Mississippi Saints. The Mississippi Saints members are Angel, Phoenix, and Repper.

“Should we get involved with this Repper,” said Angel.

“No, we will catch them later” Repper said.

“Our only mission is taking out Andrew” Repper continued.

Then Zek summoned Valkyrie, and he then commanded Valkyrie to summon a barrier around him. Andrew then broke the metal box that Malachi and Rose were in.

“We need to leave RIGHT NOW! said Andrew

“But what about the plan” Malachi said.

“Forget about the plan. We will try again another time,” said Andrew

Malachi, Andrew, and Rose teleported back to Andrew’s mansion. Zek slowly started to transform back to his normal form.