Chapter 9 (New Enemies)

As Aiden was about to leave someone stopped him it was Malachi. Malachi looked at Aiden and said "we will meet again and next time we will kill you" after Malachi said that Aiden paid no attention to what Malachi said. Aiden then arrived at his home and unlocked the door. He then laid on his bed to take a nap.

Meanwhile back at Jason mansion Zek was still in shock that Aiden copied his technique. "Who was that person" asked Zek but Zek wouldn't finish his sentence because a fire ball struck the mansion "what was that?" Zek looks at the roof of the building and spots someone standing there. "WHO'S THAT," said Jason "my name is Andrew." Andrew then summons a phoenix and commands the phoenix to crash down on Jason mansion.

Jason put a defensive barrier around Zek. Zek was surprised by Jason action he then shouted out "NOOOOOO DON'T KILL HIM." Andrew just looked at Zek and spoke "okay I won't." Malachi then rushed towards Jason and stabbed him through his neck.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO" Zek screamed Andrew then said "good job partner" Malachi just looked at Andrew. Zek was in shocked by what was happen in front of him "wh... wh.... Why did you do that I thought we were family. Malachi then turn around and said "looked NIGGA I don't even like you and I don't like Jason. Andrew then erase Zek memory of Jason.

After Andrew did that him and Malachi left the house. Zek was left unconscious on the ground. Andrew then told Malachi to pick him up so they can destroy Jason mansion. After picking up Zek Malachi summon her phoenix to destroy Jason mansion "good work," said Andrew. "What do we do with Zek Andrew" Malachi said. "I don't know leave him here," said Andrew