Chapter 8 (Aiden vs Zek)

Aiden and Zek went to the training field behind Jason mansion. Jason was going to watch this fight so he could get information on Aiden. "Are you ready" said Zek "Yea" said Aiden "Alright only thing I have to do is teleported behind him and end the match quickly" Zek thought to himself. "STARED" Jason shouted the moment Jason shouted that Zek use his electrical transportation to teleport behind Aiden "TAKE THIS ELECTRIAL PALM" Zek shouted, but it was interrupted by Aiden using his fighting style called Shivering Rain. Shivering Rain is a fighting style that focuses on defenses and immobilizing their opponent.

Aiden uses a Chain Shivering Slicer to cover his arms with water chains. Chain Shivering Slicer is a technique from the Shivering Rain fighting style. It allows the user to cover their arms with water and form into chains. The chains can also be used to protect the user. Zek jumped back to get away from the attack, but Aiden uses the water chains to graph Zek foot and toss him into the wall 

Zek stared to cough up blood "what is this fighting style" said Zek as they continued Jason had an excited look on his face. "Now I want to fight this person" Jason thought to himself. Aiden pulled his sword out of thin air. Zek saw this and he was amazed. Aiden then rushed towards Zek with his sword, but Zek active his metal aura to protect himself and heal himself. Aiden stopped in his tracks and jumped back. 

Then Zek made a big metal dragon and sent it towards Aiden. Aiden saw this dragon and doge and said, "you thought that dragon would hit me" after that Zek just smiled at him and said, "I would check again." Aiden then looked and saw the dragon coming towards him again. "So, you can control it" Aiden said, he stared to run from the dragon that was being controlled by Zek. 

Aiden then realized that this technique had a weakness. The weakness is that the user is vulnerable to any attack. Aiden then combines water and the darkness element to make a spear and Aiden chucked it towards Zek. Zek was forced to stop controlling his metal dragon to dodge the spear. 

Aiden then teleported behind Zek and then trapped him in a pit of darkness. In this pit of darkness Zek couldn't see or hear anything. Aiden then used a technique called water missiles and launched them towards Zek. Zek couldn't hear them since he was still in the pit of darkness. The missiles hit Zek one after the other. 

Zek tried to active his meta-aura to protect himself, but he couldn't so he had no choice to active his secret technique manifests giant spikey ball of death. Giant Spikey Ball of Death – the user traps their opponent in a metal domain then turns the inside into spikes that can piercer through anything. Zek traps Aiden in the giant spikey ball of death. Aiden then sees this and copy Zek technique to deflect it. 

"H... How did y... you do that" said Zek. Jason was in shocked when he saw Aiden copy Zek technique perfectly. Jason then jumped in the training field and said "that's enough Zek. "WHY do you always stop my fun" said Zek. Jason looked at Zek then at Aiden and said, "you are powerful know it's my turn to fight you" Aiden looked at Jason and said, "no I don't want to fight you."