Chapter 4(Strangers)

Jason and Zek were walking through the forest when they suddenly heard someone talking. "We should go check it out" Jason said, but Zek argued with Jason, they went back and forth for a while. Until Zek agreed to go check out who was taking, as they moved closer Jason stepped on a small branch which alarmed the mysterious person. Zek looked at Jason with a disappointed look on his face.

The mystery person reveals itself too the two. "What is your name" Zek asked curiously, Jason nudged Zek in the shoulder. The mysterious person said nothing and just stared at them then suddenly the mysterious person rushed towards them with a spear. The mysterious person swings the spear to attack Jason, but Jason expected the person to do that. Jason blocks the mysterious person attack with ease, Jason breaks the spear, and then Zek teleport behind the mysterious person. Then Zek proceeded to use his electric element to tazze the mysterious person unconscious.  

The mysterious person fell to the ground due to Zek's electric elemental power. Jason went ahead to tie the mysterious person hands and feet together, "what will we do with this person" said Zek. "Well first.... we must find out this person's name and what group they belong to," said Jason. Zek looked at the mysterious person with curiosity in his eyes. "She is from the beast summoner guild" Zek said, Jason looked at Zek with a confused look and said, "why do you think so," "because she has the symbol on her palm on her right hand" said Zek.

After that they arrived at one of Jason's many hideouts, Zek had a shocked expression on his face. Jason looked at the shocked Zek and said "Yea this is one of my many hideouts" Jason had a since of bragging in his tone when he said that.