The Skinwalker

Warning!: This contains spoliers to character's story. Major lore alert!

Intro
The skinwalker comes from a native legend describing a harmful witch who has the ability to turn into others. For healer witches they are called medicine people or shamans. But, what would happen if a shaman lost their way. To describe what is a skinwaker or flesh pedestrain. Even speaking about them strikes fear in people. Walkers are said to look animal like in appearance with human features as well. Their eyes glow red in the dark. They are said to mimic animals and people. It uses that to lure it's prey.

Beware The Beast In The Beauty
Nova's story of how she became a skinwalker, was due to a curse placed by her ancestors. The curse was placed upon her do to her consumption of human's flesh. What had driven her to eat a person? It was the pure evil of the demon blood. Due to growing up with beast demons that ate other demons. Nova did eat demon meat. It's know if one eats demon flesh they too can become a demon. Through consumption the demon's blood is adsorbed into the person. What the demon's blood will do to one's mind, it will make the person start to have unnatural urges. Such urges as wanting to eat people. It can cause the person to act out on those desires. It drives a person mad and makes them do things they have no control over.

This played in it's factor of the maddness that plague inside herself. The major factor that caused her fate, was do to her father's demon blood that flowed through her body. It layed dormant within her for sometime, until it was awoken. Due to her eating demon flesh, the thoughts of wanting to eat others began to eat away at her. Nova feared that she'd one day end up mauling someone. Oh she was right about that. Nova had snapped and attacked someone. The reports came back that it looked like the person was mauled to death by a giant animal. By consuming that person, she became a true demon. For this her ancestors saw what she had become. They cursed her to become the very thing she feared. A monster.

Nova many keep that side of her hidden for now. But the growing hunger inside her, shall be her demise.

Nova's Demon form
When Nova is in her demon form she tend to look very different, from other demon forms. Her demon fangs look more jagged much like dog teeth. Fangs are mostly a physical change to a person's appearance. Showing even when not in demon form. Claws are also a physical change, however Nova files her's down. Nova's eyes in demon form look more cat like, of like a predator. Her hair is said to get more wild like looking more of like a mane. Her ears are said to change into a pointed elf ear shape. The next phase in her transformation is her skinwalker form. It's a very painful transformation. The changes to the body include extended limps, glowing eyes, fur growth, animal like legs. Nova will have lost all control of herself, she is very dangerous in this state. That isn't Nova anymore.