Universal Breathing

WARNING: This may include major spoliers for my oc's story series!
Universal Breathing
The first ever form of breathing created that links all breathing styles together as one, that gave birth to the many breathing styles of today. It is said this type of breathing style is hard to obtain due to being whipped from history. The ancients did this because of how powerful the breathing style is there's only eight scriptures ever writen about this breathing style, the scripts are kepted buried around the world in tombs waiting to be discovered. What is said to be on the scripture is life changing knowledge that would cause a great awakening. It would rewrite history, it would show the universe's greatest secrets and answer life's biggest questions. It holds knowledge that would drive people mad having to obtain this knowledge, that's why it's marked highly dangerous. The ancients knew this so that's why they decide to erase any trace of it's origin. It is still unknown how far this breathing style dates back or how many breathing forms it has. There are only a few know forms of Universal Breathing documented that only Nova seemed to unlock or seem to possess, more will be unlocked through out the user's life time. There only has been one documented user, which was Nova, later to be proven false by Nova being visited by it's creator which will be shown later on in my series. Universal breathing requires only user's which certian blood types and genes, mostly requires mutated DNA. Nova is actually considered to be a double mutation due to her having autism and being a hybrid.(Did you know that people with autism most likey have mutated genes) It requires this because of how the user's mind is, it needs a complex brain in order to unlock the breathing form itself. Once a user has fully unlock Universal breathing they will gain it's mark, a symbol of an atom the building blocks of life. The mark will show in the user's eye, different from other demon slayer marks which is on the user's skin. When a user fully unlocks and gains their mark, they will be spiritually awoken. They will witness the big bang of creation ,the end of time, the birth of life, a great dying of a star,galaxies being created,they will be shown all life's greatest secrets. The user will become one with the universe, you are the universe the universe is you. It would be such a life changing event to the user, that would change the whole view of the world. It gains the user enlightenment of all knowledge of everything that exist or ever did. But with such power of knowledge, comes at a cost. The curse of the mark is that the user will never age, making them live basically forever, as their self is stuck in time. Once the user turns of age of maturity(20), the curse has taken effect, freezing the aging process. Who knows how long the user will be alive probably for centuries, as they have to suffer watching all of their love one's die, as they eventually become alone. (Haha anyways) It's said the feeling of the mark appearing feels like a burning sensation. When viewing the user using Universal breathing it said they seem to be glowing in this white aura like a bright sun. It's also said the air becomes lighter when the user is using the breathing style, it's described to be like your floating in empty space. The user's sword is said to change color when welding the style, it goes to a glowing iridescent holo, the sword forever pocesses that color once the breathing is fully unlocked.

Universal breathing forms: Little is known about the breathing forms or how many they're actually are. Only a few have been documented so far, new breathing forms are always created. Using a Universal breathing form will deplete the user of all energy, which gives it a high risk factor when using it, the user could be overpowered and be weakened to death.

First form: Super Nova: Said to be one of most powerful form, due to it's huge blast of energy when preforming it. It's said to 100% accurate and effective, but has a huge backlash effect. The energy blast from it equals that of a explosion of a star, it is said the energy blast is so bright it vaporizes everything in the shock wave.

(I will be posting more and more soon! I am in the making of the first chapter of my oc's story! I also will be posting more updates on the breathing forms on here! I will be making oc playlist and pov oc character's playlish, I always wanted to do one with my ocs! Hope you guys enjoy!)