Beast Demons

PLEASE NOTE: That this is for my ocstory and NOT canon. Hello Birdie the author here! This is a file explaining my oc creatures I made that are in my oc story. I'm very into speculative zoology. I love to make creature ocs. There will be more of my speculative creatures I'll talk about in other writings. Please enjoy!

Name: Thunder Cats
Scientific Name: Panthera Demonous
Family: Felidae
Breathing Form: Thunder Breathing
Height: 5ft tall
Length: 9ft long
Diet: Demon meat
Habitat: Thick dense forest/ Mountains

What Are Beast Demons?
You maybe thinking, what the hell are beast demons? I'll explain it all to you readers. Beast demons are my oc speices of animal and demon hybrids that lived along side demon slayers. Beast demons happen when wild animals eat demon meat. After consumption of the meat, the antomy of the animal is changed turning it into a demon. However, beast demons are more diverse then regular demons. Beast demons prefer to live in packs, regular demons mostly decide to be alone. Due to living in pride's they have advanced in intelligents by creating culture and inventing medicine. They even created their own language known as "animal language." Beast demons do not hunt humans, but actually demons. To be able to keep their powers they need to eat demons. Demons have been know to be frightened by theses types of demons. Beast demons bodies adapted to hunt demons. Their bones are kinda lick Nichirin blades making them being able to kill demons. By having demon killing claws and jaws. The thing both demons and beast demons have alike is that they die in sunlight. But, because on beast demons unique bones when they become ash their bones are only left. Beast demons can use breathing styles each one has it's own it specializes in.

Thunder Cats
Thunder cats are a type of beast demon, that has been know to live in prides. Their name comes from which type of breathing they use. These beast demons are highly skilled in thunder breathing. The beast demons that adopted Nova were actually the leaders of a pride of Thunder cats. These big cat like demons originally originated from mountain lions. When they ate the demon meat they mutated into beast like demons. They like to keep secret in the forest, like most beast demons. Beast demons try to avoid humans, to not get tracked they tend to move around from place to place. Thunder cats hunt at night, where demons are active plus no humans in the way. Nova while growing up in the pride has eaten demon meat. (spolier hint hint) Thunder cats are armed with 8inch fangs and 5inch retractable hook like claws. They have a bone crushing bite force of 5,000PSI. Their strong legs let them be able to climb and run up to speeds 60mph.

(This is my art. Still in development sketch of Kaz)

(Slide scene proud adoptive parents(Pai,Mema) watching their children play

(Slide scene proud adoptive parents(Pai,Mema) watching their children play. Tobbler Nova playing with mouse with her kit brothers (Kaz,Koji)
(Still artwork in development. Will be posting more sketches soon.)

)