Oc Description

Name: Nova Kanroji
Age: 16
Birthday: February 14
Height: 5'7ft
Eye color: cosmic
Hair color/type: fluffy/feathery cruls, marigold hue transitions to an azalea pink
Breathing Style: Love Breathing
Tsuguko of: Mitsuri Kanroji
Nichirin blade color: rose pink to holo

Personality:
Nova has been know to have a bright cheerful personality. She is quite the bubbly kind of person, always be able to make someone's day. She has been know to be flirtatious by giving out compliments to others. She is very energetic in nature. Nova has been know to have a big heart. She is a sympath. Her disability does play apart in this because it hightens her senses making her feel very stronge powerful emotions. Nova puts others first before herself, one of the reasons why Mitsuri choose her. The main reason why is really due to her compassion of her work. Nova has been know to be a shaman, due to her healing spiritual nature. Nova's mind thinks differently, allowing her to have a better understanding of the world around her. She studies the world around her, even study others. Nova is always willing to learn, she feds off of knowledge. She is couragous and curious. She has been know to the most intelligent demon slayer.Also has smarts of herbal medicine, and often is sent out on missions to help villages that been plague by sickness. But with great knowledge comes a price. (Spolier hint hint) Due to living in the forest with her demon beast pride. She is a wild animal well like one. A bad personality trait she has is that she's a kleptomania (definition: a mental health disorder that involves the urgues to steal). Making her to be furtive adding to her silent nature. She can be so truthful at times that she's seen as being blunt to others often. But truly Nova is a really huge sweetheart, she is always willing to give someone a warm hug.

Likes
-shiny things
-Herbs
-learning
-teaching others
-helping others
-books
-nature
-Mitsuri
-Obanai
-Inosuke
-Genya
-her pet Raven(Albie)
-eating food
-gifts
-Wontons
-her beast demon pride

Hates
-loud sounds
-brght light
-disrespect for her and others
-people that hurt the innocent
-people that hurt her friends and family
-being called a mutant
-people that call her beast pride monsters
-Muzan

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'll be adding more details soon about the lore and backstory. I'll post art soon. See you soon! Stay tuned for more details in the future!