"Finally! I was worried we'd have to leave without you," Yang teased, grinning at me as she fell into step beside us.

Rolling my eyes at her playful jab, I adjusted the strap of my dufflebag and followed Ruby and Yang towards the living room where Dad, Aunt Raven, and Aunt Summer was waiting.

"Doyouguyshaveenoughdust,haveyoucheckedtoseeifyouaremissinganything,doyouhavesnackspackedforthetrip." Summer asked very quickly

Summer's rapid-fire questions caught us off guard, but Ruby responded in the same manner with a reassuring smile. "Don'tworryMomwe'vegoteverythingcovered.We'vedouble-checkedoursuppliesandwe'vepackedenoughdustforthetrip."

I leaned over to Yang and whisper, "Did you catch any of that?"

Yang chuckled softly and shook her head. "Not a word. But as long as Ruby understood, I guess we're good to go."

I nodded in agreement, exchanging a bemused glance with Yang as we followed Ruby into the living room. Dad and Aunt Raven were engaged in a quiet conversation, their expressions serious as they discussed something that seemed important.

Soon dad walked over to me, "James, I hate to cut this short, but Ozpin gave me a new mission. So, stay safe watch out for your cousins, and try and keep Yang out of trouble if you can." 

"Hey." Yang said before pausing, "Nevermind, that's fair." as she said that we all laughed.

"We'll make sure to stick together and watch each other's backs." I said, before grabbing my bag.

(Small Timeskip)

I was in the bullhead at the main back away from everyone else, I was some what worried about dad, but I knew he could handle himself. I took a second too look around the cabin as I did I noticed the two white-haired girls in the cabin, a sudden rush of emotions flooded through me, stirring a mix of anger and bitterness. Their presence ignited a primal instinct within me, causing my blood to boil with an intensity I hadn't felt in a long time.

As one of the white-haired girls noticed me staring and gave a small smile, it seemed to only stoke the flames of anger and bitterness within me. The gesture felt like a taunt, a reminder of past grievances and unresolved conflicts.

As I was about to get up, a guy placed his hand on my shoulder. Feeling the weight of a hand on my shoulder, I tensed, ready to confront whoever dared to touch me. Turning to face the intruder, my expression must have been a mixture of anger and irritation.

"I know that they are apart of the Schnee Family, but you shouldn't let your anger consume you," the guy said softly, his voice carrying a note of concern.

I squinted my eyes at him, before responding, "I appreciate your concern," I replied, my tone guarded as I tried to gauge his intentions. "But you don't understand. It's not just about their family affiliation."

"