Chapter 35. The True Poison at Parties (Dad Gee X Reader)

WARNINGS: mentions of s3xual assault

Y/N POV
----------------
"Sweetheart?"

I raised my head from my pillow that I've been crying in for the passed hour, then looked at Dad who was standing in the doorframe.
"Are you alright?" He asked, looking and sounding worried as he walked over to me.

Nope. I'm not alright...
See, Dad just got back from tour and so did Mom, that left me alone in the house.
I hosted a party the first night they were gone, it was supposed to be a small get together- but of course word got out and many people showed up uninvited.
There was this one guy, he was probably about my age- 15, and he kept flirting with me the whole time and he followed me into my bedroom and basically forced himself on me before I kneed him in the groin and then he left.
He gave me hickeys though, all over my neck and he put his hand on my thigh and I was really uncomfortable.

But anyway, now.

"Y/n?" Dad asked, sitting at the foot of my bed next to me. "What's wrong? You've been distant with your Mom and I ever since we got back." He stated and I looked at him. I really wanted to tell him, but I also didn't want him to commit murder, go to jail, and I go back to the orphanage.

I looked away from him, glancing to my side. "What's that?" He asked, making me snap my head back in his direction to cover the hickey behind my ear that he probably saw.
"Y/n, is that a..?" He asked, his brows knitted together and he pushed my hair behind my ear and my heart was racing- he'd kill me, he'd think I wanted the damn thing on my neck.

"Y/N!" He shouted, springing up and looking down at me. Fuck... He knows what it is...
I looked up at him and his face was probably as red as his hair was before the dye faded and it turned to orange.
I swallowed the lump in my throat, "YOU'RE 16 YEARS OLD! YOU CAN'T BE DOING THIS SHIT, YOU'RE TOO GODDAMN YOUNG!" He shouted and it was almost as if I could see the steam coming from his ears... He was furious.

I heard feet padding along, then Mom stood in the doorway. "What the hell is going on in here?!" She snarled at Dad and he scoffed, glaring at Mom. "Y/n got herself a fucking hickey she we were gone!" He shouted and I felt my eyes start glossing over. I didn't know what to do... It's not like I wanted the guy to put himself on me at the party...

Now Mom looks pissed...
"ARE YOU PREGNANT?"
"NO!" I shouted when I choked out the two letter word. Tears starting to fall from my cheeks and Mom got it. I could tell by the look on her face I made out through my glossy eyes.
She rushed over and sat next to me on my bed and pulled me into her arms.
She let me cry into her shirt right where it said sniper as she lightly ran her fingers through my hair.

"Why are you encouraging her!?"
"GERARD! SHE GOT ASSAULTED!"
"WHAT?!" Dad screeched, and as if he couldn't get more pissed off.. His express held guilt, but it was quickly overcome by more anger.
"WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO YOU?!"
"DON'T YELL AT HER, GERARD WAY!" Mom shouted at him and he shut up at that. "Who was it?" "He said his name's Jake a-and he lives down the street." I rambled, crying harder as if possible.

I looked up from Mom's shirt, to see Dad bolt out of the door looking like he's about to commit murder. This worried me, making me almost choke on a cry as Mom swayed me a bit from side to side.
I ended up telling her everything, and she seemed pretty pissed too by the end.

But before she could run out and kill anybody, there were already sirens outside. "Oh, God. Your Dad probably just killed that kid." Mom muttered, standing up and I stood up with her then we ran out of my room. When we ran out of the kitchen, Mom made sure to grab a kitchen knife and she said that she'd finish off Jake if Dad hasn't already.

When we ran outside, there, was, Dad on the ground punching the ever loving shit out of Jake.
They were rolling on the floor together until Dad pinned him down and started punching him repetitively in the face.
Blood was all over the place, most of it on Dad's fists.
"DON'T EVER TOUCH MY DAUGHTER AGAIN, YOU GODDAMN FUCKING SHIT!"

Mom ran over to the two and so did a couple of police officers who just sprang out of their cars that just pulled up on the curb.

"GO TO FUCKING HELL, WHERE YOU BELONG!" Dad shouted continuously at Jake as he continued to punch the Jesus out of him.
There was even a point where I was sure one of Jake's teeth flew out of his mouth, along with a bunch of blood.
"Gerard, get off of him!" Mom shouted when Jake stopped screaming at Dad for him to get up- probably meaning he's passed out, or even dead.

"NO!" Dad shouted at Mom, he literally has never done that.
Of course the police grabbed his arms from behind and pried him away from Jake's limp body,

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, I'LL KILL THAT KID! I'LL KILL HIM I FUCKING SWEAR!" He shouted, trying to squirm out of the officers grasps but it was no use.

That day, in the front of our house in the middle of the front yard- Dad got charged with about 5 different felonies and was now teetering on going to prison.
Just because of me.

As the sun started setting, the cop cars and ambulance all drove away.
I was sitting on the front doorstep, looking at the neighborhood with my arms crossed and my hood on. I just wish today never happened...

"Y/n?" My head turned at the sound of my name and Dad was standing behind me in the doorframe. He was wearing new clean clothes, Mom probably cleaned him up from all of the blood.
I turned my head again, looking back out. "You shouldn't have done that, Dad. Now you'll probably go to jail or some shit."
"I don't care." He sneered and sat next to me. I turned my head and looked at him confused.
"Why?"
"Because he touched you! That's fucking sick." He sneered and I looked away again, laying my head in my arms that we're resting on my knees.

"I just want you to be safe, kiddo."
"Did you ever think I want the same thing for you and that's why I didn't want you to know about Jake because I knew you'd do something stupid like this out of spite." I sneered and he signed, "When you become a parent, Y/n. You'll start putting your kids before yourself and realize that