Chapter 25. Mikey the Tea Spiller🙄

WARNINGS:

Y/N POV
----------------
"Oh shiiiit." I muttered under my breath, looking at the two lines clear as day on the stick.
Apparently I'm pregnant.
This is great.
I say that with sarcasm...

Gerard literally just left for tour 3 weeks ago and the night before he left- well, things got out of hand.

Obviously...

So now I'm stuck here for the next 5 months wondering how the hell he's going to react when he comes home and sees I'm the size of a fucking water buffalo.

I tossed the pregnancy test stick in the pile with the other positive ones in the corner of the bathroom.
I looked at my reflection in the mirror above the sink- dear God, I look awful.

My mascara was running down my cheeks and my eyes were about the same shade red as a firetruck from the crying.
I wiped the tears from my eyes with the cuff of my shirt then threw my face in my hands then broke down again.

There was a loud knock on the door- which confused and startled me because who would be here this late?

"Hey! It's Mikey."

Mikey. Mikey? What the hell is he doing here?
Oh yeah, he didn't go on this tour...
"What're you doing here?" I rambled nervously as I scrambled to get all of the pregnancy tests off of the floor.

I had them all in my arms but they fell out- making a loud clank sound on the marble floor.

"I need a toilet."
"Why can't you use yours?!" I jumbled my words together as my hands danced along the floor trying to get the scattered tests up.
Mikey can't know- he'll tell Gerard.
And I don't know how Gerard would react...

"It's clogged and I'm not going into detail! Just let me use your toilet!" He snarled and I felt my heart start pounding out of my chest and I shoved the tests in the cabinet behind the mirror.

I opened the door after flushing the toilet and Mikey stood glaring at me with his eyeliner smudged.
"What's wrong with your-" "I have to peeeee Y/n!" He whined and I moved out of the way and he ran in and slammed the door behind him.

I was just letting out a shaky breath, thinking I did the right thing and that Mikey wouldn't ever know I'm pregnant...
You know....
Until he does.

Anyway, when I exhaled there was a loud screech from the bathroom and I remembered that I forgot to cover the test boxes in the bathroom bin

"Y/N!" Mikey screeched and the door burst open.
"Are you pregnant!?" He shouted, he seemed... Oddly excited about it to be honest.

I swallowed the lump in my throat- he knows... May as well tell him the truth...
"Yeah." I squeaked and his eyes went wider- his eyeliner making his pupils look larger.

"DON'T TELL GERARD!"
"GERARD DOESN'T KNOW?" He rambled and I nodded, starting to feel my eyes gloss over again.
He'll totally tell Gerard...

"Oh fuck... I'm sorry." Mikey muttered, looking at me sympathetically and I smiled weakly at him.
"It's fine, Mikey." I wiped my eyes again then he pulled out his shitty flip phone.

"NO!" "Y/n, he has to know." He rolled his eyes and I glared hard at him.
"You tell him." He handed me his phone and I glared up at him again.
"Just- just don't go through my photos. Trust me, you don't want to." He stated- making me scrunch my nose at the thoughts of whatever the hell he's got in his camera roll.

I looked back at the screen and used the keyboard connected to it to quick dial Gerard.
"You have him in your phone as Chester Cheeto?" "Don't question it." Mikey said automatically then I put the phone to my ear.
The play back sound was a woman saying "I don't fight I don't argue but I hit that bitch with a bottle" which made me give Mikey an odd look.

"Mikey, I told you I don't have any Laxatives!" Gerard shouted on the other end, making me laugh and it eased some of the anxiety.
"Y/n?" He asked, his voice was choppy probably because he's half way across the world.

"Hi." I said back, feeling the nervousness creep back in as I tried not to stutter.
"What're you doing on Mikey's phone?"
"I uh erm..." I muttered nervously, glancing at Mikey as if for words to say back.

"Long story." I replied back when Mikey ignored me and walked into the living room.
"Oh okay..." Gerard muttered and I bit my bottom lip nervously.

"Sugar? Are you alri-"
"I'm pregnant."
------------------------------------------------------
Do we want 2 or no?