Chapter 34. Amnesia (Dad Gee X Reader) pt.2

WARNINGS:

Y/N POV
----------------
I limped in the doorframe with my crutches.
The house was warm compared to the snowing outdoors.
Dad followed behind me, shutting the door behind him.

I heard feet patting along the floor and Bandit came running in, her hair in pigtails.
"Y/n!" She squealed and I smiled down at her.
I missed her, even though I was only gone overnight.
She hugged my leg, the one that didn't have the cast on it.

"Hey, Bandit." I smiled then she pulled away and looked up at Dad.
"Where's Mommy?" She asked and my heart sank, I looked at Dad and by the looks of it-his did too.
"Well um, sweetheart." He muttered, picking her up and she wrapped her legs around the side of his torso, looking up at him with a confused look.
"Mommy has to stay in the hospital for a little longer." Dad told Bandit, keeping a smile on his face for her because he knew she wouldn't understand.

"Oh..." Bandit muttered, seeming disappointed then my head turned to the frame between the foyer and the kitchen.
Ray was leaning against the frame, hair spray in his left hand and an ice cream container in the other.
"Raymond did my hair."
"I told you, Bandit! I'm RAY!" Ray sassed and Bandit giggled, making me smile a bit.
Dad set Bandit down and she ran off, "Thanks for watching Bandit, Ray." He stated in a serious tone and Ray walked over to us then smiled politely.
"Anytime. Now, erm..." He muttered, holding out his hand and rubbing his fingers together.
I remember that in Home Alone 2 when the worker did that to Kevin.

"Um... My, erm?" Ray added and Dad blinked at him lamely, "Ray, you've already eaten half the tub of ice cream."
"Well fine. I'll leave without payment!" Ray sassed then walked behind us and out of the door.

I looked at Dad to see of he laughed or anything but no, he still looked cripplingly depressed. "You need help going upstairs?" He asked, referring to my broken leg and crutches.
"No thanks... I think I can manage." I muttered, still kind of unsure but I think I can.

He looked at me unsure then looked up at the tall ass stairs. "I don't want you to fall and land yourself back in the hospital." He stated and I rolled my eyes then limped over to the stairs.

Turned out I did need him to grab my arm because I almost fell about 4 times...
Once we got to the top floor, I was fine to walk on my own. "Do you need anything? Want anything?" He offered as I slipped my crutches back under my arm.
"No thanks." I murmured and he nodded, he seemed pretty sad still, probably about Mom.
No...
Defiantly about Mom.

"Oh okay. Well... If you do, just call me." He said depressingly then I rolled my eyes and hugged him. Seeing how that seems to be the only thing to make him happy.
"Mom's gonna be okay." I murmured into the padding on his shoulder from his tuxedo.
I felt him place his hand on my back as if letting me go meant loosing me too.
"I hope so..." He murmured in a whisper then I felt him fix his posture better then he pulled away, "Don't worry about me though." He smiled at me softly and I was still unsure.
I mean... He must be feeling 10x as bad as I do about Mom... I mean... She's his wife.

"Now if you need anything, just yell at me, okay? Love ya, kiddo." He fabled his words together as if he wanted to go already. But aye! He ruffled my hair this time.

"Love ya too." I murmured, watching him walk back down the stairs.
I turned and limped back into my bedroom under the support of my crutches.

I leaned them against the wall then flopped down on my bed sloppily.
I stared up at the ceiling for awhile. I glanced over at the clock and it was 3 PM.
I continuously stared up at the white ceiling blankly, not thinking about anything.

When I glanced back at the clock, I realized I had been staring at the ceiling for over 2 hours...
I sat up on my bed and my bedroom door burst open.
Bandit ran over to me and I smiled at her, genuinely happy to see her.

Gerard Way X Reader Oneshots/imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara